Extra Easy One Syn At A Time

I honestly don't know where the last few months have passed. Or how time has gone so fast. despite every attempt at being on plan a huge upheaval in life took over and I haven't been able to keep track, however somehow I am pretty much the same weight as I was back in January when I started this battle.

I'm very open with the fact I do not have coping skills for grief and food was always my way to cope. So in some miraculous way I've managed to not gain which in itself is a blessing.

I am now trying to get focused and staying on track back to eating regular meals and looking after myself too and not just the kids.

I'm not sure what my schedule will allow posting wise but I'm going to do my best to keep updating and keep accountable.

I honestly don't know where the last few months have passed. Or how time has gone so fast. despite every attempt at being on plan a huge upheaval in life took over and I haven't been able to keep track, however somehow I am pretty much the same weight as I was back in January when I started this battle.

I'm very open with the fact I do not have coping skills for grief and food was always my way to cope. So in some miraculous way I've managed to not gain which in itself is a blessing.

I am now trying to get focused and staying on track back to eating regular meals and looking after myself too and not just the kids.

I'm not sure what my schedule will allow posting wise but I'm going to do my best to keep updating and keep accountable.
Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your issues and glad you have managed to come out of it.

Just start again and you will be fine with the plan.

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your issues and glad you have managed to come out of it.

Just start again and you will be fine with the plan.
Thanks Ravenous. Hope all going well for you! ❤️

Breakfast.

Coffee hexa part 1
Pain au chocolat 9.5

Lunch.

Home made spring rolls, with sweet chili sauce 2

Dinner.
2 X lean beef burger patties with onions, stir fry onions, courgette, carrot and peppers.

Lots of water, another tea, a nectarine and two bites of an oatcake

Day 2

Breakfast- cold coffee, three mouthfuls of cold porridge

Lunch-
Chicken roll and diet coke .. lunch on the go, not sure of syns.

Dinner-
Chilli con carne - slow cooked with peppers onions and black beans. Served with cauli rice. Lean beef steak.

Water, coffee, diet coke.

I noticed you were gone and was hoping you were ok. Glad to have you back.

Day three

Breakfast,

2 scrambled eggs at 8:15,
Coffee and chicken wings and wedges at 10;30

No lunch just diet cokes and coffee until dinner later. Have beef fajitas in slow cooker, syn free to have with salad of iceberg lettuce, carrot, red onion, cucumber and probably tomato too

Another week passed. I literally cannot even see where it went. We've had another loss to the family and Ive either been in a state of numbness or in a constant state of anxiety and comfort eating.

I will do a big shop Saturday and get back on plan properly from then as my daughter will have GAA training giving me time to prep.

Another week passed. I literally cannot even see where it went. We've had another loss to the family and Ive either been in a state of numbness or in a constant state of anxiety and comfort eating.

I will do a big shop Saturday and get back on plan properly from then as my daughter will have GAA training giving me time to prep.
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Look after yourself & the family and get back on the plan when you can xx

I am so sorry for your losses @Bean An Tí Bereavement is tough. Be kind to yourself.

That's terrible news @Bean An Tí look after yourself. And yay for the GAA, the best babysitter ever. But are you far from the club and have to drive her there? Our garden was next to the field so i used to throw the kids over the fence and leave them there for the day with sandwiches 😂

Back