One thing you love about weight watchers...

It's terrible but my favourite bit is tucking into a large balanced lunch and follow it with a small choccy bar or bag of chips as a treat later and still losing weight whilst some of the other girls at work munch on rabbit food and look miserable because, despite the evidence to the contrary in my ever shrinking waistline, they insist that you can't eat carbs, protein or whatever (fill in faddy diet belief here)if you are serious about wanting to lose weight. :doh:

That my hubby can still lose weight without having to give up his chips or sausages, and I can still have a home made mac cheese without thinking I'm gona gain weight that week (though admittedly a more unhealthy macaroni cheese might taste nicer, but its good enough for me)

What I love most about WW is the fact that I'm not restricted in what I eat, and so long as I stick within my points, I'll be fine ;)

What I love is the support from my WW groups (IRL and you guys!) And the ability to eat anything I want (just not *everything I want*!)

The way that WW has re-educated me into a healthier lifestyle and helped me regain control of my life instead of Food being the master

Back