One TREMENDOUS thing that has made me smile today!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
God bless Facebook.

Ya know, I rarely use the site, but only started to after my job ended, as a way to stay in touch and in the loop. Its there if I need it, but I am not an active player as such.

But I had a little nose on it, and.....

I have found my 22 year old neice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

It has been, oh, about 21 years and 9 months since I have seen here. The only time I have seen her.

HOW FLIPPEN COOL IS THAT!!!

She is GORGEOUS, and wants to get to know me, so we now start a relationship, across the atlantic via email.

How WONDERFUL is this!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Aww thats fantastic hun :D I have a similar facebook story :). I found my brothers and sister who I've not seen in 10 years! Not even met my youngest brother :( but we've been chatting on there for about 2 months now and are planning on meeting up soon :D.

Emma xXx

Fantastic for you!! Strange place this internet thingy.

Congratulations BL

That is just marvellous for you and for her. Would you havew looked fro her before LL?
Does she belong to BUPA?
Seriously it's wonderful news. I'm very happy for you.
SB XXX
:family2:

Thats great news, no wonder you are smiling today!
daisy x

that's great news. She can get to know her svelte, sexy auntie online. Hope you get to meet her before she gets too old!

Wow, how cool is that, that's really great news BL, I bet you can't wait to hear all about each other! x

Fantastic!

Double wow! even better than havin a good job. Delighted for you, mwah !

Your weeks are just getting better and better!! How absolutely fabulous!! Lucky girl having a gorgeous and inspirational aunt like you! She realise soon enough though!

Hope you have loads of fun getting to know each other. Wow!

Back