One vision, one world nothing's gonna stop me now.

shinner12

Banned
Ok so i finally decided to write my own weight loss diary. Im doing it partly to occupy me for a while and distract me from my terrible eating habits.

My diet of choice is herbalife and i love the tropical shakes. Ive been on the plan a month now and have lost 20lbs. My start weight was 14s so i feel iv come too far to slip up and let it all go to waste once again.

I hope some of you might follow my diary and try encourage me when i may need encouragement aswell as help me to stay motivated along the way.

Thanks for reading.
Sinead :)

Woooo!!!! Haha I get to start stealing your diary space too now :) well done hun. 20 lbs is just amazing! Bring on being slimmer for summer! (or may in your case :p)

c.mackenzie said:
Woooo!!!! Haha I get to start stealing your diary space too now :) well done hun. 20 lbs is just amazing! Bring on being slimmer for summer! (or may in your case :p)

Yup gonna try write in this every day :). Gonna still mooch off your diary space though

Ok so noone is probably reading this but I said i'd write a diary to motivate myself so if im gonna be talking to myself on here thats the way itl have to be.

Im finding this week really good. I managed to stop myself eating a pancake on pancake tuesday.. Funny story was about to eat it, had it in my mouth and I thought about it and realised i didnt want it in the slightest so i spat it out into the bin and have not looked back since ha.

Wednesday was my brothers birthday and mam made steak, cheesy garlic potatoes loaded with double cream and roast potatoes and veg and the likes followed by double choc gateau cake. I looked at it and just thought heart attack. Was so proud of myself for not touching any of it.

As its lent and ive already given up pretty much everything... Ive decided that im gonna give up take aways because they're what i reach for when i fall of the wagon food wise. Ive also taken up a boxercise class and as of sunday ill be a fully fledged gym goer once again.

Ill fill ye in on the rest of the week as it happens. Thanks for reading (if anyones reading it lol!)

Thursday today so im taking it easy... Totm again but no cravings or anything. Counting down the days until WI on Sun.

Ok so ive been having a good day today. I met a friend for lunch and chose the salad option without the dressing and a tea with slimline milk while she munched through a caramel flapjack and a full fat mocha. So glad i opted for what i had though cause she was so bloated after hers and i was nicely full. Feeling fairly upbeat today... Will probably lift a few weights and do some squats later on.

Went to boxercise this morning for an hour and did a 20 minute gym work after. So glad i did it and i feel so energised and refreshed

SimplySlimUK said:
Just been following your thread, congratulations hun. I am on Herbalife and I am also a distributor. I have lost 8lbs since January and I'm loving it! Keep up the good work! x

Thanks so much. Maybe i could buy off you if tge rates were good :)

What started out as a good day turned really crap for me. I did my workout in the gym and felt like it was an achievement, but since this afternoon im feeling so sick. Hope its not a bug i picked up or something. Fingers crossed its gone by the morning cause a gym session is planned.
Goodnight all :)

Ok so ive totally neglected this diary and this forum so im back :). Im still going strong since sunday on the diet again :). Hopefully ill have a good loss on sunday. My other weight loss buddy on this is gone for the moment so i need someone to help me along and ill do the same for them :)

Back