One vision, one world nothing's gonna stop me now.

Weigh in done. Havnt done one in 3 weeks and i now weigh 13s 1lb. im seriously struggling. Everyday is harder than the next and i only have myself to blame but i feel like its just me against the world

c.mackenzie said:
What diet are you doing hun? You're being too hard on yourself :(

I have been on the eat everything in sight, non-existant one the last while. Im supposed to be on the herbalife shake diet

Maybe just think about calorie counting? That's all I've been doing. You're putting alot of pressure to cut everything out and maybe you need to change the diet to suit you babe x

Actually only 12s 13lbs. Not in the 13s again yet. I think i might just do the slimming world diet with the shake from herbalife for breakfast.

You can do it babe :) I'm having a demotivated day. I had dominos pizza last night. And day off today and just cannot muster any energy to get off my bum

c.mackenzie said:
You can do it babe :) I'm having a demotivated day. I had dominos pizza last night. And day off today and just cannot muster any energy to get off my bum

I really want to do it dont get me wrong but im feeling like im too busy to exercise what with doing study for my finals as well as working nearly 40 hrs a week

Hi I've just caught up on your diary and I know how you feel with struggling ATM. I've been falling of the wagon so often in the past few weeks I've worn out the step trying to get back on. Can I make a wee suggetion though as I know it helps me. If you set up more info in your details it'll remind you every time you're on here how much you have achieved and maybe even set up tickers to motivate yourself. I'm a very goal/reward driven person and I helps me so might be worth a try for you too.

I'll pop back now and then to see how you're getting on. But rememebr we CAN and we WILL do this. :)

Don't give up!

I'm also doing Herbalife and it's such a reliefs to find someone else on it. The forum is really quiet, I felt like I was on my own!

I'm only 10 days in but have lost 11 lbs. I have to say it feels great, it's the first time iv list a substantial amount and it's pushing me to keep going.

If u need a friendly face or just someone to chat to I'm usually always about x

Tracybubbles said:
Don't give up!

I'm also doing Herbalife and it's such a reliefs to find someone else on it. The forum is really quiet, I felt like I was on my own!

I'm only 10 days in but have lost 11 lbs. I have to say it feels great, it's the first time iv list a substantial amount and it's pushing me to keep going.

If u need a friendly face or just someone to chat to I'm usually always about x

Thanks for all the support. Onwards and upwards from monday

Hello,

I was searching HL people and found your diary.
I did it before but went off it, did a few other diets and recently I started Slimming World but I've come full circle and am thinking of combining HL and SW.
It sounds like you're struggling at the moment, if you have time maybe you could read through your diary from the beginning?
You were so upbeat and and positive in the beginning, it motivated me loads!
Anyway chin up, I've subscribed to your diary so will pop by every now and then :)

Aji said:
Hello,

I was searching HL people and found your diary.
I did it before but went off it, did a few other diets and recently I started Slimming World but I've come full circle and am thinking of combining HL and SW.
It sounds like you're struggling at the moment, if you have time maybe you could read through your diary from the beginning?
You were so upbeat and and positive in the beginning, it motivated me loads!
Anyway chin up, I've subscribed to your diary so will pop by every now and then :)

Thanks for the support. From tomorrow on im following a mix of slimming world and herbalife also so im going to post my new starting weight and new mini goals tomorrow. :)

shinner12 said:
Thanks for the support. From tomorrow on im following a mix of slimming world and herbalife also so im going to post my new starting weight and new mini goals tomorrow. :)

Good good :)

Do you know what HL products you'll be using for which meals? I'm not sure whether to do one or two meals. I've only got the shakes and protein powder, no bars or pills. I was thinking of hitting it hard and do two meals and see how it goes for a week. What do you reckon?

Aji said:
Good good :)

Do you know what HL products you'll be using for which meals? I'm not sure whether to do one or two meals. I've only got the shakes and protein powder, no bars or pills. I was thinking of hitting it hard and do two meals and see how it goes for a week. What do you reckon?

Im going to do shake for breakfast and lunch with the protein powder then slimming world dinner and loads of water. Nothing else no pills bars or snacks apart from the vitamin pills because i still have some of them left and im going to drink 3 cups of puh ehr tea as well

shinner12 said:
Im going to do shake for breakfast and lunch with the protein powder then slimming world dinner and loads of water. Nothing else no pills bars or snacks apart from the vitamin pills because i still have some of them left and im going to drink 3 cups of puh ehr tea as well

Ah kind of same as me then, cool.
We can do this! :)

Back