One vision, one world nothing's gonna stop me now.

Ok so on the suggestion of a fellow dieter on here I re-read my dairy from start to finish in an attempt to motivate myself and i am so thankful they made that suggestion. It has made me realise im being silly by neglecting my diet. I was reading about how i felt so refreshed and energised and now all i feel is bloated, drained and tired. I want to have my lighter, happier and healthier self back. Roll on tomorrow for take 2 of a new beginning. As they say.. Its one vision one world and i feel like nothing's gonna stop me now!

So today is day 1 of me restarting my diet. My diet of choice is going to be a mix of the herbalife shake diet and the slimming world diet. I will be having two shakes for breakfast and lunch and then one evening meal which will consist mostly of veg with some meat.
Weigh in was done and im disgusted to say that i weigh in at 13s 4.6lbs. (1/5/2012)
I am still not back up to where i was originally which was 14s but if im not careful i would definately have been there plus some. I will try to write another post later on to let you know how im getting on today but ive no doubts that today will be hard.

Hi, how's it going so far?
I'm glad you're back on the wagon :)
Don't feel bad if you've slipped a little, I know it's tough getting back into it.
You'll get there sooner or later but let's hope sooner!

Ok so iv officially come back. I got up off my big fat ass and decided that im much too big for comfort after weighing in on sunday night at 14s 4lbs at only 5'3 and only 21 years old!!! So im now on slimming world and i have stuck to it religiously all week so far. Also i just moved into a new house with the bf and wev no weighing scales so no sneaky weigh ins for me! And another positive of moving is that im completely in charge of the shopping so i can refrain from buying them in the shop! Hope people still think i can do it and are still here on mini mis to offer the support. :)

I have been back on a new diet... Slimming world for nearly 2 weeks now. After week one ive lost 3.5lbs and my next weigh in is on thursday so im hoping to be down 2.5-3lbs.

Hope everyone is doing well with all their efforts.

Sinead :) x

I managed to stop myself eating a pancake on pancake tuesday.. Funny story was about to eat it, had it in my mouth and I thought about it and realised i didnt want it in the slightest so i spat it out into the bin and have not looked back since ha.

RawrGirl has done the exact same thing -- pop food into her mouth either without even thinking about it, or then realizing she didn't even want it, and so spit it out, lol.

Anyway, just read your diary and wanted to congratulate you on not giving up! RawrGirl's weight also goes up and down and up and down (as you can see by her weight loss chart below). It's very frustrating to lose the same weight over and over again....hopefully we can support each other and this time finally reach goal!

RawrGirl said:
RawrGirl has done the exact same thing -- pop food into her mouth either without even thinking about it, or then realizing she didn't even want it, and so spit it out, lol.

Anyway, just read your diary and wanted to congratulate you on not giving up! RawrGirl's weight also goes up and down and up and down (as you can see by her weight loss chart below). It's very frustrating to lose the same weight over and over again....hopefully we can support each other and this time finally reach goal!

Thanks for taking the time to read my diary. I cant see your chart unfortunately as im on my phone. I am exactly like you it depresses me to be say 12 stone then relapse then have to try get back were you were already! Im really happy that you commented here because i thought noone was here reading my ramblings. :)

Ive been having a really good week this week. I got a new job which i will be starting in november and also i have been making really positive food choices and i am happy. Looking forward to the the weigh in now on thursday. Got really nice slimmers sausages in the butchers and they're syn free on slimming world. Hows everyone else getting on?

Hello

What is your weight now? Are you still doing SW?

and remember - you haven't failed until you stop trying.

It took me over 6 years to finally get into the right frame of mind to lose my weight... I was 15 stone 2 last May. I am now 9 stone 1... it can be done - promise.

Hello

It took me over 6 years to finally get into the right frame of mind to lose my weight... I was 15 stone 2 last May. I am now 9 stone 1... it can be done - promise.

Hi hun just wanted to say well done to you, your weight loss is amazing.

Thanks for taking the time to read my diary. I cant see your chart unfortunately as im on my phone. I am exactly like you it depresses me to be say 12 stone then relapse then have to try get back were you were already! Im really happy that you commented here because i thought noone was here reading my ramblings. :)

I just read your diary and wanted to say well done you, you may have been side tracked a little but the good thing is that you was strong enough to jump back on. Dont be hard on yourself, weight loss is soooo hard, at least you are doing it. Keep up the good work hun. x

Thanks very much Kiss. It's been a battle for sure but I'm here now. My heaviest weight last year was far in excess of yours, plus I'm 5 inches shorter so you are going to do just fine.

Here is something that has worked for me... it's something very small and it is to do with mindset. Before, when dieting, I would allow myself 'days off' or 'a week off for christmas ' or ' oh well, I am going out for dinner tonight so no point in dieting today, I'll get back on track tomorrow ... ' You know the kind of thing?

This time I think like a slim person. For example, I had dinner last night with my boyfriend and it was followed by chocolate fondant and ice cream. I knew that we'd be having a nice dinner and the 'old' me would have just gone beserk and eaten steadily throughout the day as 'what is the point? Im eating pasta and chocolate tonight! ' Now though...I do not do this. I eat just three times a day and I eat healthily. I do not see a meal out as 'veering off track ' , I just make sure that I continue normally after I've eaten it. No need for 'days off' or ' must get back on track '

This makes sense in my head! And it's really helpful to me

Thank you hun, need all the advice i can get lol. It feels so much easier when you know that there are other people out there who are trying to loose weight.

Do you know how i can add what diet im doing in the statistics bar to the left, thanks. Kisses x

Yes - you'll need to be on a laptop to do it though - or a PC.

Just click on 'update statistics' which is directly under your join date on the left. It will then give you the option.

GretaGrip said:
Hello

Hi my weight now is 14s 5 1/2. So far it has taken me one month to lose 7lbs with slimming world. Im firmly back on track after the pizza of last week and iv decided there will be no more days off or anything like that. Its good to see ive still got people reading my diary and helping me through the tough times. :).

Each individual who has lost any amount of weight regardless of their size is an inspiration to me.

Back