One vision, one world nothing's gonna stop me now.

kissess said:
I just read your diary and wanted to say well done you, you may have been side tracked a little but the good thing is that you was strong enough to jump back on. Dont be hard on yourself, weight loss is soooo hard, at least you are doing it. Keep up the good work hun. x

Thanks very much :)

Hi Shinner, I'm subscribing to follow your diary.

As a few people have said, we'll often go up and down with our weight over years, and then all of sudden something will click and you'll know that this time you're doing it for the final time and you will succeed.

Great job on loosing that first 7lbs, and keep at it. Don't worry about the pizza and chips, anything is fine in moderation. As long as you accept that you had that, but the next meal or the rest of the day you'll be eating well, then that one pizza won't make a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things. x

tweekedgirl said:
Hi Shinner, I'm subscribing to follow your diary.

As a few people have said, we'll often go up and down with our weight over years, and then all of sudden something will click and you'll know that this time you're doing it for the final time and you will succeed.

Great job on loosing that first 7lbs, and keep at it. Don't worry about the pizza and chips, anything is fine in moderation. As long as you accept that you had that, but the next meal or the rest of the day you'll be eating well, then that one pizza won't make a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things. x

Thanks for the support i plan on gettin at least a stone off before christmas and if it doesnt happen i wont stress ill just continue on :)

Wonder how the weigh in will go tomorrow. Fingers crossed its either a loss or a sts. I feel like im going to have to start exercising. Theres a special offer in the gym up where i live EUR45 for 2 months plus all the classes so i think that would be a good deal. Maybe ill head up today and do a workout.

1lb on this week.. Starting to slip with everything. Trying to stay good now for this next weigh in next thurs. a slimmer me is still on the cards

I've found another herbalifer!!!

Wow, you did amazingly well first time round! You've done it once you can defo do it again ;-)

Back