One year on

Tomsk

Please excuse my indulgence, but i just wanted to share my news.

I joined Slimming World one year ago today and decided I would take it one day at a time. Back then I could not have predicted where my journey would take me. With much encouragement and support from my family, friends, my SW group and the support I have gained here in the forum I have today reached the original target I set myself (although I may need to revise it down a little?) I am truely thankful to all who stuck by me and helped me along the way. The change in my life has been one of the most positive experiences I have encountered which has helped to restore my faith and belief in myself and others.

Keep up the good work guys and I hope that you all achieve what you wish for in your own journey's

Congratulations- amazing loss and really inspirational! Glad you had good support throughout your journey. Enjoy the New You!

Congratulations on your amazing achievement Tomsk, you are such a great inspiration :D:D

Well done, thats fantastic, I only managed 3 1/2 in my first year

many congratulations on your achievement - you should be very proud of yourself

Thank you Tomsk for such a positive and proud post!! You must be so over the moon with your acheivement!! I'm so excited about my own progress and am almost half way to target! It's so important as you say to have a good network of support and although we're doing the hard work these people are helping without even realising it! Bravo that girl!! Hopefully by Christmas I'll be typing out a similar thread to yours!!!XXXX

Congratulations! That is a fantastic achievement. You must be so proud of yourself!

Congratulations!!

What an inspiration and motivation to show that we can do it if we put our minds to it!

WOW HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you what an amazing achievement!!!!

For someone like myself who is just starting on this journey its really insperational to hear and read peoples success stories and makes me realise that what I want to achieve is possible and realistic with a bit of positive thinking, determination and a huge amount of support.

xx

Back