Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yoghurt

AnnieMaggie

Hi, I'm new here and I aoplogise for starting a thread about something I know has already been talked about.

I found this site, through always googling syns and has been a great help. I am, however very confused over this Onken yoghurt! Every google search, says it is syn free, however my consultant says it's not! I checked on Slimming World website, and it says is 5 +1/2 syns, but someone on here said the site said it was syn free!

really confused! I bought a pot, but don't want to use it, as I am losing weight so slowly. Started end of Jan and only lost 1/2 pound! Feel like your woman off The Royle Family.

So, is it or isn't it free????

Thanks

Onken started using sugar instead if sweetener in their yogurts :( lost a lot of SW customers lol! Only buy the mullers now but they are often on offer.

You need to look at the dates of the posts you find on here - its likely the ones you were looking at were fairly old and date to before the syn values changed xx

Hey are you new to Slimming World?

When I first started they never really enforced EE so I had to stick to Green or Red days however when I returned they seemed recommend EE which doesn't work for me and I don't have great losses on it! So I now stick to green or red and see a huge difference!

Hi,

yes, I am new to Slimming World and they push EE. I started at the end of January, and up until end of February, had only lost 1/2 a pound. I was very disappointed, as so many people lost so much. There are women who have lost a stone in 6 weeks. I usually lose much more and if I hadn't have dome with 12 weeks for 10, I'd have left. I have now lost 4 pound, in 2 weeks and I think tis is due to adding in 2 fast days! I also walk about an hour in 2 slots most days, have no had any wine! It is really, really slow.

Back