Online membership worth it?

Roziee said:
Oh good... Lol I bought the hi fi bars last week.. Delicious but don't think I'll buy them again.. Theyre so morish I could eat the packet full lol don't think that's quite the idea tho lol

Lol. I'm like that with the oatibix and alpen light. Do you make sure to have 5 syns per day minimum or not when you're doing the weekly thing? And normally? Sorry for all the q's x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. I'm like that with the oatibix and alpen light. Do you make sure to have 5 syns per day minimum or not when you're doing the weekly thing? And normally? Sorry for all the q's x

Ask away.. It's the only way you'll learn! Lol

This week I went to pizza express and had about 35 syns in the evening so I'm having a few 0 syn days just to catch up. I don't think. Need to now but to be honest I eat a lot so I don't feel like eating my syns.

Normally? My syns are always used lol lovely for little treats.. For my parlsey sauce over fish, gravy syns with chips..

Roziee said:
Ask away.. It's the only way you'll learn! Lol

This week I went to pizza express and had about 35 syns in the evening so I'm having a few 0 syn days just to catch up. I don't think. Need to now but to be honest I eat a lot so I don't feel like eating my syns.

Normally? My syns are always used lol lovely for little treats.. For my parlsey sauce over fish, gravy syns with chips..

Ah. See ive only used half a syn today. Tomorrow will be fine to have gravy with dinner. They do say to use at least five tho don't they normally? May have a little something later, my weak moments normally comes around bed time x

Rkmriddell said:
Ah. See ive only used half a syn today. Tomorrow will be fine to have gravy with dinner. They do say to use at least five tho don't they normally? May have a little something later, my weak moments normally comes around bed time x

Yes that's right. It's to ensure you're having enough fats as a lot of people will use their syns as something that contains fat..

Add some extra cheese on whatever you're eating lol that's what I normally do..

Lol I tried a quarter of one of the muffins I made with the kids. That soon accounted for 3 of them lol. Have decided we're having home made beef burgers with BNS and salad for tea so the bun will take care of the rest!! Looking forward to it too xxx

I'm doing it online at the moment. I love it,everything I need to keep me right is there. I wasn't really happy about the group experience,the consultant was great and so the people,i just didn't like it and was to lazy to do it :eek:
So i bought the 12 week countdown online,the price is the same as in the group but after your first months you can buy the next ones with a discount,which is really great.
The only thing i don't like is the fact that being a target member doesn't give you the free membership,as in the group,so i might rejoin the group just before reaching my target,just to get free membership (and online acces) for life.

Back