Online or meetings

I started off online but really recommend you go to group if you possibly can. It's really worth making the commitment and taking the time for yourself. I also find that the thought of being weighed by another human being keeps me on track ! Plus, you pick up so many tips and spend that time every week focussing on what you need to do.
Good luck xx

I do it online and it does give me enough motivation to stick to plan, if you know the plan already its fine, its good for if you want somewhere to track your loss, find recipes, but not very good for help and advice, but you can get allthat from here, but i joined just cos knowing i'm paying to use that site seems to help keep me in the right frame of mind.

i have done it before so know the principles of Red, Greed, Easy Extra, mix and match, but it was 18 months ago, so need to update the information. like you thought it I spent out the money it would motivate me to stick to it. its good to hear that you get on with the Online site. I shall be signing up on Friday this week (when i get paid! LOL)

Back