1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Online support...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by IamKieraS, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. IamKieraS

IamKieraS Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all.:coffee:

New to MiniMins & just got into Twitter so I'm trying to build a support network outside of group to help me shift the weight that my bad lifestyle choices left behind.

30-ish, ex workaholic, recent career change and determined to finally do something about my love handles once and for all. So I joined Slimming World at the beginning of March & have been sticking too it to a large degree since then. I've been away a couple of times so did a bit of yoyo but I'm determined to make this lifestyle change.

I'd like to lose around 4.5 stone so I long way to go. :break_diet:I am taking it every award at a time so I don't look at the total amount that I need to lose and freak out.

Please introduce yourself, tell me about your experience on Slimming World and which threads I should be following.

Kiera :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.