Online Support

Sparkswillfly

Hi all!

I currently go to class and I'm finding it quite difficult to go along to the same class every week due to hubbys working hours, and if I do it's a late one so I only get to run in and get weighed so I can get the kids in bed. So I am sat wondering why I am paying £5 to either not go or only go to get weighed!

Im thinking about switching to online, I have scales and I have done WW online in the past and done quite well. Is it worth the money? I find the online class tools quite basic, is there more when you do it online?

Thanks x

I believe it is just exactly the same, minus the class. I have never done online myself, as I need the motivation of a physical group, but I remember reading quite a few negative opinions of SW Online, and that it's not really 'worth it'.

What you see is what you get. I've been an online member for 6 months, did it on my own for 3 years before joining online...membership expires in 3 weeks and i've told them not to review, once you've got your body magic awards, the website is useless, same repetitive "oh you gained this week" or "well done" every time, no help at all. best save your £60 and treat yourself with it instead.

There's no point in joining online if you have all the info already. There isn't any 'online support' - you need to come here for that! ;)

I definitely would save for the dress. In saying all this I do feel I'm doing sw online a disservice as without if I would never be where I am now. I needed to know I was paying for something to make me stick to it to start with, that and I had no information. I now go it alone and with the help of everyone on here :) the weekly weigh in threads really are like having your own group :)

Good luck

Long chat with hubby last night and I've decided to sign up and see how I go. I need my dress for 11 weeks today so here it goes!

Back