online users - change weigh in day

Jasper19

Hi
I'm new to all this & been using slimming world for 3 weeks now with a loss of 1stone 2lb so I'm well happy. However I have got a question about online
I tend to save my sins for the weekends (which is mostly on booze I have to say) Anyway my weigh in is on Mondays and because with the booze I retain water so always seem to have a good loss on Fridays (before booze) but then although I'm losing its not as much on a Monday - Anyway less of the waffle so my question is can you change your weigh in day online???? I've had a peruse around but can't seem to find anything
sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section but like I say I'm new
Thanks in advance

Really dont know the answer to that one jasper19. Perhaps your consultant may be able to help you on that. Good luck anyway, I am also a Monday W I person!

I'm not sure if you can. Just signed up a few days before I actually started the plan so my first weigh in day was too soon as I'd not done a week. So I just didn't bother entering my weight and waited until Friday instead. Not sure if that'll mess things up but am not too bothered. If you find out how to change it please let me know though ;)

Also I like your idea of saving up your syns for a few drinks at the weekend :) Is that allowed? I thought we had to just use them each day for the diet for work properly?

Congrats on your loss though - you must be doing something very right!!! ;)

I just checked the FAQ's on the SW website and it says this about changing weigh in days...

Q: Can I change my 'weigh-in' day?

A: I'm sorry, we're unable to change your weigh in day; however, you will still be able to weigh in whenever you’re able to log in next. You can access your personal profile and homepage from any computer (all over the world!) providing you know your username and password. If you’re unable to log on for a week or more, your progress chart will show a space where you missed a week. The next time you complete your weight details, your loss will be averaged over the weeks you’ve missed so that your Personal Achievement Target date can be predicted as accurately as possible.

Hope this helps!

You can't actually change it, but, for instance - I joined on a monday but always weigh in on a wednesday. As long as you do it within 7 days you're fine.

Back