Online Users

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Do you think it's worth it? Do you get full access online? I used to pay the monthly pass for group so i could get internet access and found it very helpful.
    I no the online is alot of money to start off with so i wanted to get your opinion

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    i did it a few years ago and tbh i dont think it was worth it. I did loose weight, but basically i found what i got for my money was the online tracker and access to the points lisitng ( which quite a few people seem to have found discrepencies in) . there's also their chat room/forum but i think you can access that for free anyway.
    if its the points value you need cheaper to join class for a few weeks til you've got all the books.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    In a word - NO! As Jane said the online points database is a damn disgrace its so inaccurate. The forum on there (IMO) is cliquey and very hard to follow. I cant honestly think of one benefit to the online membership at all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.