Rae Rae

Gold Member
Hiya, I'm thinkin about rejoining online and was wondering if I get the gold membership will I get the new books? I already have 2 sets of the old books so don't want to go for the gold membership just to get the new books and I get sent the old ones. Hope this makes sense, lol xx

Maybe use the contact us section on the website to ask, i would presume they wud send the new ones seeing the new ones are rolled out in classes now,

If you just wanted the new books, without paying for the online support, you could buy them for £20 from the official SW EBAY shop. I don't know what online membership costs, so not sure if that makes financial sense, but it is an option.

There's a voucher in the current issue of Woman magazine for free membership, popping along to a local group with the voucher would be the cheapest way if all you wanted was the books.

I want the online membership, works better for me than going to group just wanted to see if I'd get the new books with the gold package. Thanks.

If you just wanted the new books, without paying for the online support, you could buy them for £20 from the official SW EBAY shop. I don't know what online membership costs, so not sure if that makes financial sense, but it is an option.

I've already seen that and was goin to do that as that's what I did when I first started sw. I want the online membership though, I know the books work out at £15 from sw just hope they send the new books rather than the old which I'm assuming they should if they're promoting the new plan.

I've already seen that and was goin to do that as that's what I did when I first started sw. I want the online membership though, I know the books work out at £15 from sw just hope they send the new books rather than the old which I'm assuming they should if they're promoting the new plan.

It's a matter of personal choice, of course. I would rather buy the books at £20 than spend £60 on the on-line membership when I can't really see where the extra benefits would be - certainly not to warrant spending an extra £40 which I can't afford. But maybe there are benefits which I don't know about.

It's a matter of personal choice, of course. I would rather buy the books at £20 than spend £60 on the on-line membership when I can't really see where the extra benefits would be - certainly not to warrant spending an extra £40 which I can't afford. But maybe there are benefits which I don't know about.

I think the same to be honest as you don't get much support with the online service and it's a lit to pay in one go but it'll keep me up to date with the healthy extras and any changes but I'm sure I could still use mini's for these and also syn values. When I first started sw J bought the books off eBay and tried it for a month myself before joinin online just to see of the diet was for me. I have the will power to go it alone so will think about doin it again, i'll weigh up the pro's and cons. Thanks for your advice.

The voucher in Woman also gives quite a bit off the online membership as well - have chucked it now (It had that awful Katie Hopkins woman in it so it couldn't stay in the house) but I think it was £30 or £35 off.

I've been thinking of joining online or going to a group meeting, or just do it from home with this forum. Im restarting Saturday so still have a few more days to think on it.

You can get the woman's own offer online even if you haven't bought the magazine. I joined at the end of December and got £35.00 off of silver membership. Hopefully I won't get into trouble for posting the code but it is woman0115. Hope that helps!! :) xx

I thought I posted a reply but it seems to have disappeared so sorry if this comes up twice!!there is an offer for £35.00 off of online membership with code woman0115 if that helps :) xx

Back