ONLY 14 POUNDS TO GO!!!!!!

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, Been weighed this morning and I only have a mere 14 pounds to go till goal.

I started here on the 16th October 2007 weighing 20 stone and wearing a size 26. I've never ever been below a large size 18 since I was about 14 years old!!!!

Well only 21 weeks later I'm 8 stone down and feeling on top of the world. Had a chat with my CDC about being sponsored to become a councellor, I feel I've had so much support on here and feel that I could shout about this diet from the rooftops so if I can help one person lose their weight then I'll be happy. Keep it up everyone can't praise Cambridge or my lovely CDC enough.

Here's to the last 14 pounds, can't believe I'm almost there still, I've just looked in a catalogue and automatically looked at the biggest size (20) and thought phew, not big enough, can't wait for my head to catch up xx

FANTASTIC... you must be soooo pleased with yourself. the last 14lb will go in no time at all

well done!

Well done Dutch , only 14 pounds to go , wow , good luck with doing CD for a living , you've done it and you know what your talking about !

Fab!!! Any pictres to show off with ??
xx

wow dutch. you have done sooo well. I started at just over 20stone size 26 too I can only hope to do as well as you have. You are such an inspiration. you deserve so much happyness now and you would make a great cdc. well done u :)

Sarah - its the 'ordinary' people like you who inspire many many many people to embark on this journey....
You have done brilliantly and for that I salute you - yes indeedy!

You have achieved so much - and I cant wait to hear when you are at goal - there will be virtual champagne corks flying all over the site for you hun!

WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats absolutely brilliant, you're such an inspiration!

Oh wow! How incredibly inspiring! I'm so pleased for you, good luck on your last stone!

S xx

Wow Dutch - you are a real inspiration!!! Congrtaulations for coming this far and 14 lbs is nothing! You'll have that off in no time :D

WAY TO GO DUTCH!!!!

What a great achievement for you! Big hugs from me!:hug99::hug99::hug99:

That's absolutely fantastic!

Huge, Huge congratulations to you and I hope that last stone goes quickly.

You should be VERY proud of yourself:)

well done thats very good,we are all so proud of you i only have 8lb to goal now but i wanna loose a bit more,it will be 3 stone in total x

Congratulations :talk017:

You really are an inspiration for us to stay on the wagon and I'm sure you'll make a great CDC. Best of luck with the last 14 pounds.

WoooHoo!!!!!! Congratulations honey! Truly truly awesome!
I'm sure you will make a very inspiring CDC too! :D

Well Done Dutch!

That's fantastic news... I too have got 1 stone left to go exactly... we can do it!!!!

I know what you mean about the head not catching up... I keep doing double-takes when I see my reflection - its just not me...

Back