Only 1lb this week guys!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Yep, only 1lb, ah well, not to worry. Kinda had an idea, was very bloated this week. Roll on next week. Well done and good luck this week to my fellow LT'ers!!

1lbs still a loss as you say roll on next week hunxxx you have a fab attitude towards it xxx How r the dyna bands?

Well done babe thats ace, 12lb in 4 weeks inclusive of a TOTM is brilliant XXXX

Oh chicka! Well 1 pound of fat doesnt sound much but if seen it dished up on a plate then you would be surprised at how much it actually is... you know much more about LT than I do, but from looking at other people's weight losses seems to be very common that the week after a 1 pound loss there is a really good loss... You have done so well to be on LT for over 10 weeks. I wish I was at the same stage as you! I still got about 8-10 weeks ahead of me. Have a great week, and I really admire you attitude, it rocks! xox

a loss is a loss is a loss :D

I read on here somewhere that to shift a pound of body fat is the equivalant of running a marathon or summat.... dead dead hard... so any loss is a good loss baby (so I took what I could get, yes I took what I could get....)

YouTube - Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Ah thanks Guys, yes, am not worried at all, I'm still down anyway thats the main thing!! Nic... Dynabands are great, really feel it in my arms, ordered that special offer Slendertone you posted you know the rechargable one with the arm bands free, should have it this week, so I'll be on my crosstrainer with them on and doing my dynabands at the same time... receipe for a Heart Attack!!! lol....Gaz, was reading your refeed and it sounds delicious, you are doing fantastic babe. Can't wait to join you!!!

Thanks Julz and Howdy, yep a pound is a pound. At this stage I know LT works and whats a bad week between friends!! Julz, don't worry the weeks will fly by for you, you will be there in no time, you are doing great!!

Wow, well LT is a lot easier than running 35 miles anyway!!!

Ah thanks Guys, yes, am not worried at all, I'm still down anyway thats the main thing!! Nic... Dynabands are great, really feel it in my arms, ordered that special offer Slendertone you posted you know the rechargable one with the arm bands free, should have it this week, so I'll be on my crosstrainer with them on and doing my dynabands at the same time... receipe for a Heart Attack!!! lol....Gaz, was reading your refeed and it sounds delicious, you are doing fantastic babe. Can't wait to join you!!!
LOL trust me babe... YOU will not beable to do the cross trainer at the same times as the arms lmao ..i tried it for the first time last night...OMG how funny... i was sat here giggling to myself like a nutter (more than usual) i had it up to 30 on my arms and they had a life or there own ..
Look lke something from the thunderbirds HAHAHAHAHA good tho my arms are aching this morning!!!

LOL trust me babe... YOU will not beable to do the cross trainer at the same times as the arms lmao ..i tried it for the first time last night...OMG how funny... i was sat here giggling to myself like a nutter (more than usual) i had it up to 30 on my arms and they had a life or there own ..
Look lke something from the thunderbirds HAHAHAHAHA good tho my arms are aching this morning!!!

I can see it now you Nutcase LMCO XXX

lol was hilarious xx

LOL! OMG the arms are so freaky!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO ISNT ADDICTED TO SLENDERTONE?????????????

NIC ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! LOL

XOX

You are mad hun...can't wait to feel the burn though!! How you feeling now?? Will let you know when I get them!!

yep, all her fault, e-bay queen. You should get commission from Slendertone!!!

Slendertone should make little ones for men......to strengthen the finger muscles ;-p x

Bet you don't need one though hun ;)

gaz lowering the tone again i see lol

as gaz said though 12lb in a month is brilliant so well done to you

regarding the dynabands a store by me has them cheap but do they have a colour code cos these are blue advanced i think could i still use them.

hey hon I too lost 1lb this week but happy that the clothes are loser than the scales. Roll on Week 12:D

well done on your loss your 1lb closer to your goal x

Back