• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

only 1lb this week whats going on

Karen

Serial Foodie!
dontcha just love totm?? hopefully u will have a good loss for next week once u have got totm out of ur system. 1lb is no small loss anyways...and u have done really great in the last few months. well done :) xxx

Linda5111

I can do this.
ur w.loss should catch up with u next week, but 1lb is not to be sniffed at.. well done.

At least you had a loss.....i unfortunately gained!!! So let it get you down.....at least we can blame it on TTOM rather than on cheatin!!!:wave_cry:

EllieG

Silver Member
I had only a 1 pound loss in one week.

Try to focus on the total. You've done so well esp when compared to other diets.:clap:

Good luck :wavey:

lol you know they say when u get a load of women in a room over a few months they all have the same monthly pattern it seems to be happening via the internet ahahahahaha you're about the 4th person tonight thats at a bad time so BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!! XXXXXXxxxxxxxxx

lol Ninababes - yes the ones with totm looming in the next few days are clearly spending far too much time on here (me being one of them!) lol:D

EllieG

Silver Member
lol you know they say when u get a load of women in a room over a few months they all have the same monthly pattern it seems to be happening via the internet ahahahahaha you're about the 4th person tonight thats at a bad time so BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!! XXXXXXxxxxxxxxx
That's really interesting - I can remember my mum saying a similar thing.

And I'm due in the next few days :rolleyes:

They could probably do a scientific survey on us all :D

That's really interesting - I can remember my mum saying a similar thing.

And I'm due in the next few days :rolleyes:

They could probably do a scientific survey on us all :D

Make that 5 people:)