only 1lb this week whats going on

bindiboo

Hi its me again
the scales have not been shifting this week. only lost 1lb. weighed myslf at home as cdc is on holiday. totm is iminant so wonder if it is water retention.:wave_cry:

dontcha just love totm?? hopefully u will have a good loss for next week once u have got totm out of ur system. 1lb is no small loss anyways...and u have done really great in the last few months. well done :) xxx

ur w.loss should catch up with u next week, but 1lb is not to be sniffed at.. well done.

At least you had a loss.....i unfortunately gained!!! So let it get you down.....at least we can blame it on TTOM rather than on cheatin!!!:wave_cry:

I had only a 1 pound loss in one week.

Try to focus on the total. You've done so well esp when compared to other diets.:clap:

Good luck :wavey:

lol you know they say when u get a load of women in a room over a few months they all have the same monthly pattern it seems to be happening via the internet ahahahahaha you're about the 4th person tonight thats at a bad time so BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!! XXXXXXxxxxxxxxx

lol Ninababes - yes the ones with totm looming in the next few days are clearly spending far too much time on here (me being one of them!) lol:D

lol you know they say when u get a load of women in a room over a few months they all have the same monthly pattern it seems to be happening via the internet ahahahahaha you're about the 4th person tonight thats at a bad time so BIG HUGE HUGS!!!!! XXXXXXxxxxxxxxx
That's really interesting - I can remember my mum saying a similar thing.

And I'm due in the next few days :rolleyes:

They could probably do a scientific survey on us all :D

That's really interesting - I can remember my mum saying a similar thing.

And I'm due in the next few days :rolleyes:

They could probably do a scientific survey on us all :D

Make that 5 people:)

what have I started............lol
the totm club

thanks guys you have cheered me up. nice to know we can all share this special time together

Back