Only 2 1/2 lb loss this week :-(

they mainly say have u been drinking enough water as that's the key x

The first time I did lipotrim I lost 1lb one week and I was devastated, I almost packed in, the only thing I did different that week was exercise! Needless to say I stopped exercising and started when I'd finished. Obviously loads of people exercise on this plan so it probably wasn't that really but I was happy and kept going on the shakes.

Water is definitely the key, I found I had bigger losses on the weeks I managed more water.

Stick at it, good luck :) x

Yep, what everyone said- water is apparently the key

Keep going don't let the last 5weeks be a waste of time remember if you stop you put more than 2.5lbs on and how bad would you feel then.

2.5lbs is perfectly respectable... Don't feel downhearted!I had 2lb losses week after week for about 5 months of my Lighter Life journey, which was measly compared to the 4 or 5lb losses everyone else seemed to be getting!! But I stuck with it, and lost 72lbs... Sometimes slow and steady wins the race. Besides, as long as its going down, then it's worth smiling over!If you're used to bigger losses, your body will no doubt do you proud next weigh in! But stick with it coz all these lbs add up and you're gonna be at goal before you know it! Promise... :)Xx

Have you been exercising at all and if so, how much?

Ms R said:
Have you been exercising at all and if so, how much?

Hi, I've been exercising twice a week. Just weights really. This is just to give me a better shape as the weight goes down. What is the deal with exercise? :)

I did loads of exercise in a week and only lost 1.5lbs!!! Apparently on TFR, because the calorie intake is so low, if you do too much exercise, your body goes into starvation mode and tries to hold onto your fat!! Last week I didn't do any exercise at all & lost 5.5lb!!

Ms R said:
I did loads of exercise in a week and only lost 1.5lbs!!! Apparently on TFR, because the calorie intake is so low, if you do too much exercise, your body goes into starvation mode and tries to hold onto your fat!! Last week I didn't do any exercise at all & lost 5.5lb!!

Thanks for the tip :)

Back