only 2 1/2lb ???

missmf

getting slimmer
i'm not happy.:(

didnt think i would of had a good loss this week and i was right. only 2 1/2lb:sigh:

cant think what i did wrong?

ive started to exersise, only a bit of swimming, some walking on the tredmill and long walks out?
thought this would help!

ive been drinking bullion this week for the first time??

been having most of my "meals" in the evening?

thats the only thing diff ive been doing??

ive been drinking plenty of water too.

oohhh.......:cry:

suppose i've just gotta keep it up, no cheating, and hope next week it gets better:rolleyes:

sorry for the rant, just dont want it to slow down like this all the time.

xx

Maria - ya know what they say 2.5 off is better than nothing. i know how frustrating it is, since week one I've not particularly been a big loser and would love to be.

Keep drinking the water, if it doesn't go in weight its usually inches, have you measured yourself this week.

Sara:)

i know, its much better than putting on, or sts.
i'm just having a moan really!
yep i did get measured sara, 1st time since i started, so only had that to compare it with and it was fab!
didnt write it down though, my cdc did and its still there.
gonna get a copy next week, so i can look at it properly! xx

Look at other peoples loss they all tend to have a low week on week 3, must be the body adjusting. Keep going and it will be better next week.

As a long term dieter I've found that some weeks when you deserve a good loss you don't have one. I think of it as balancing out the weeks where I've had a good loss and didn't really deserve it (remember that vodka and those carbs)??? Keep to it and you'll have a good loss next week, hun.

Come on hunni , chin up, 2 1/2lbs is fab, look at your total loss since you started hun your doing great,and I bet you are feeling great to??!! keep it up hun.xx

hun dont worry... its probably from the cheating the week before... i find things like that tent to come in arreas lol silly but seems to be true. next week will be fine dont be dis-heartened keep it up :)
xx

thank you!!
i am gonna keep it up, all my "big" clothes need belts big time and are baggy, but my "not so big" (not small) clothes still dont quite fit, and i dont wanna buy new so gonna be good, exersise more and keep positive!!

this sites so good, helps you pick up when your feeling down!!
thanks again. x

hey hun, that is a great loss :) i sts this week but i am determined to stick with it, the losses may slow down from time to time but they will defo pick up, i mean we have to lose weight on vlcd :)

stick with it hun :) xx

thanks amethyst, good luck this week to you too. x

Back