Only 5 days on LT and.......

Fabnforty

.......have lost 12.5 lbs. Had to change weigh in day due to work hence the 5 days. Could still eat my children, though!!!!!!!:8855:

keep going, and if its any help i could've ate out the cats food bowl by day 5. good luck

Thanks for that. i passed someone today who was eating a bag of chips and I wanted to lick their fingers!!!!!!!!!

Hehe that feeling will pass!!! well done on the weight loss thats great roll on next week xx

great loss way to straight the journey keep up the good work

Whoo Hoo on the loss!!
Yes, you'll feel like that until ketosis really hits, then you'have loads of energy (and the hunger virtually disappears too)

omg thats so good keep up the good work ,, and with that sense of humour u will get through it :) .. i had only 1 shake yesterday i had left them at another house and i could have ate the bed last night lol

Wow that's fantastic !!! I bet you can't wait until your next WI.

Don't worry about the hunger and tiredness that should be well gone by the end of the week. Just tell your children to keep out of the way until then LOL !!!! :D:D

well done fabnforty you know your on the right track keep going it does get easier, i look at food and think I could eat that but I don't feel hungry for it. stick to it chick x L

That's fantastic! I'm on day 5 too, not feeling tired, but i know what you mean about the chip smell!:D

Keep up the good work!

that is fantastic, well done, wow!

Well done hun! In my first week I was tempted to eat the carpet!!!!!

Children (especially slightly older ones) are good for hooving up spare food and keeping you on the straight and narrow - mine are too tough to consider nibbling!!!!!! I prefer my shakes! Lol!

x

Fantastic loss hun,well done!!! Caz xx

Back