only day 2 and think i may have blown it

How the hell can you have a sandwich without butter?!?! lol. And chilli without rice? I only do that now to reduce the kcals!

How the hell can you have a sandwich without butter?!?! lol. And chilli without rice? I only do that now to reduce the kcals!

Yea it's called ketchup, mustard, mayo.. but never butter! That is unless you are making toast or grilled cheese ;)

LR

I even put butter with peanut butter!! And buttered toast with salt on is good lol.
Crumpets with lashings of butter is yummy too

I even put butter with peanut butter!!

Now THAT is something that I've done. Toast with butter and peanut butter. I haven't had it since I was a kid, and I'm not sure if it's really popular here.. considering I've never met anyone else who has eaten that except my dad. lol. But he would eat fried bologna. :jelous:

You know what is good that people give me sideways glaces when I eat it? Cheese and ketchup sandwiches! mmmmm

LR

Banana and peanut butter sarnies, meatball subs, Apple & Peanut butter mmmmmmm

And wtf is Bologna lol!! Is it like spag bol?

Banana and peanut butter sarnies, meatball subs, Apple & Peanut butter mmmmmmm

And wtf is Bologna lol!! Is it like spag bol?

What is a spag bol?! I'm thinking you are abbreviating spaghetti?

Bologna is the way you spell what you might say is Baloney. It's lunch meat. Kinda tastes similar to a hotdog. .. but it's flat... and there are different varieties... like German Bologna, which is a little garlicy.

LR

I like garlic sausage, chorizo and salami...
Spag bol = slang for spaghetti bolognaise!

Hi

You lot are making me hungry lol.

I love cheese sandwiches with tomato sauce on.mmm

I think with everything it is what we are brought up on.

I have heard (but I haven't been) that in Italy they only have small portions of pasta as a side dish but we eat huge plate fulls of it. We have it as our main ingredient.

Each to their own though.

Bye for now.xx

I have heard (but I haven't been) that in Italy they only have small portions of pasta as a side dish but we eat huge plate fulls of it. We have it as our main ingredient.

My grandmother's parents are from sicily, she was born shortly after arriving in the States... and when my grandmother makes Sauce... there's always a ton of pasta.. however, with sauce... it's not really the main ingrediant. The focus is on all the meat they put in it (meatballs, pork ribs, and sausage! mmm!) So you don't end up eating so much pasta because you ate all that meat! So we always have way too much pasta left over.

Other than that.. I dunno.. lol.

LR

I was once in a quite posh restaurant in Italy and decided to have ravioli as a starter and no main course. When it arrived it was ONE ravioli, how I laughed.

I was once in a quite posh restaurant in Italy and decided to have ravioli as a starter and no main course. When it arrived it was ONE ravioli, how I laughed.

:eek:

So uh... did you call the waiter back and be like... I want to add to my order? :8855:

LR

Back