only day 2!!

leelee_08

im only on day 2 n startin 2 struggle already,all i can think bout is food n really dont wanna give in does any1 else feel like this??:confused:

Once u get through the first week it will be a lot easier, try and keep busy to keep your mind off food :) x

The 1st 3-4 days is awful, but I promise it gets better, once u hit ketosis hunger will go, it's the cravings you are fighting and they will go, if you can get through the 1st week your laughing, keep strong, keep busy and good luck xx

thanx 4 the support,how long does it take 4 ketosis 2 kick in or does it vary??

The first week is hell on earth but when you've had your first WI it will get easier. Hang in there! x

Keep going... all diets are rubbish for the first few days as you have to change your habits... so everytime you would normally have picked you are left with nothing to do... im on slim fast and my first wi was today and i have to remind myself to have my shakes as my hunger has completely gone... :) hope it works the same for you goooddd luccckkkk!!! :)

thanx 4 the support,how long does it take 4 ketosis 2 kick in or does it vary??
Ketosis usually kicks in between 3-5 days but can vary, you can buy the ketostix from the chemist to test your Wee to see if you have reached it, but signs you are in it is, bad breath, mouth tasting/feeling funny, not hungry as much. x

Hi leelee
Don't worry too much about ketosis. It varies from person to person. So long as you stick to 100% Lipotrim you will be fine. I didn't kick into ketosis until day 6. Keep going - it does get easier.

Hi LEELEE. I'm just on day 4 now. God it's bloody hard!! But today I woke up and left like I had a smaller tummy. That has encouraged me. I'm not sure if I have hit ketosis or not but something is happening! Keep strong. Started Nettle Tea. Never had it before. Drinking loads of it. Just a change from the damn water!!

Hi guys....I'm on day 3 and finding it really hard! Day 2 was a struggle but I didnt give in and I'm really proud of myself!!!
I tired this before last year for 10 days and felt amazing but couldn't commit to it as i had too many functions on!!!
Now i have come back for a second time and am hoping to do this for a least 4 weeks....please let me last...i know how good this makes me feel when i get into it! The 1st week is def the hardest but if we can get through this we will feel amazing!!!
I got the shock of my life when i stepped on the scales and I'm determined to lose this weight...i dont recognise myself when i look in the mirror!!!!!
Keep going girls.....i love this forum it has really helped me get through day 2...thanks x

I found day 5 really hard! I was crying for a piece of ham! Haha luckily my oh wouldn't ley me give in! I have just had my first weigh in today and lost 12pounds. Well worth it! Good luck! We can all do this together!

Hey how did you manage? I have done this diet for 6 weeks in the past with not so much as a chewy, and week one is so hard! I news the support myself it's my first day again. But I PROMISE get to week 1... Onto two and you will start having dys where you don't even remember to time your shakes :0) the hard days will be far between xx

Butterbean thats fantastic well done! Thats almost a stone wow! How much have you got to lose altogether? Well your now down by 12lbs xxx

thanx 4 all the support guys,im feelin good 2day got hunger pains but not hungry (if u know wot i mean lol) day 2 (yesterday) i felt crap n felt like givin in but soo glad i havnt,just want 2 get my 1st weigh in done.
does it get easier after week 1??:) X

leelee_08 said:
thanx 4 all the support guys,im feelin good 2day got hunger pains but not hungry (if u know wot i mean lol) day 2 (yesterday) i felt crap n felt like givin in but soo glad i havnt,just want 2 get my 1st weigh in done.
does it get easier after week 1??:) X

Definatly! X

Hi Leelee

Just wanted you to know you're not alone. I did this last year and lost a whopping 5st in 4 1/2 months, it does get easier.

Unfortunately I was so good at first and then let my eating habbits slip a little and put on 13lbs :(

Anyway i'm back on track now! :) I'm on day 5 and its been hell - don't remember it being this bad. Need to take my own advice and hang on in there. It does feel easier once in ketosis, think I may have got there last night.

Went to the gym today and really struggled, but all of a sudden had energy and motivation to tidy my house from top to bottom!

I found after two weeks it just becomes habbit. Take a look at my diary on page two.

Good luck, don't give in its well worth it.

Emma x

stay strong, keep reminding yourself the food thoughts are from your head not your tum x

I used to eat food every time I went into the kitchen, I now leave this forum on and look at that instead

Back