only had2 shakestoday

get a thrid down you before bed. eachpack is only 1/3 of your nutrition and you need to have 3

Thats ketosis working, but you need that third shake. REALLY NEED it.

If not you miss the vits and minerals, and especially the protein and risk turning your body catabolic, which means your lean protein will start to breakdown.

I often get to this time and think "oh shoot, must get my last shake in", and it sometimes is an effort but as others have said it is vital not to miss meals.

x

get it down you girl, it won't help in the long run, you won't lose weight quicker and you risk making yourself ill. Plus, we ate too much to get like this, so why do you not feel hungry now? :) xx

Get it down you. Last week I only had 2 shakes for 2 days for the same reason as yourself. A few days later I was REALLY hungry and I thought it was the 2 shakes just catching up. Also, I put 1/2lb on!!!!!!!????????

It is hard but I missed a shake yesterday and I had a 200cal meal and I was hungry today, mor hungry than I was when I had 3 shakes and a 200cal meal. Enjoy your shakes, if your not hungry think of it as a treat and have your favourite flavor!!!YUMMY xx

Back