Only have 2.5pts left for the day!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    What will I do with them??

I thought maybe a bowl of cereal later to tide me over til bed time?

I did have a big roast dinner and I spent a whopping 6.5pts on a slice of cheesecake so I can't grumble!

As you can see I am not a believer in saving points! As a serious over-eater I need every single one!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    A bowl of cereal sounds like a fabulous idea, or some toast? Maybe a banana if you like them :) xxx

4. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cereal sounds good!! or some crackers with cream cheese? ham salad?

5. Miss Justina

Miss Justina Member

You'll probably think its revolting, but I really like a banana mashed on a slice of toast? Would that fit in with your points? Its really filling!!! Cheesecake sounds AWESOME!!! x x

6. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I am not sure if the cheesecake was worth 6.5 pts although it was a toffee and chocolate one! A few days ago I would have eaten half of it at 19.5 points! Shocking.

I think I will have cereals. I have some cookie crisp that work out at 2.5pts for 30g with milk.

x

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Look at how well your doing not having loads of cheesecake :) although 6.5 points is alot if you hadn't had it you may of had all your points and thought sod it I'll have some anyway so I think you did the right thing, I've used points on high pointed food lots and left me with little so I have weetabix or porridge, chicken salad, o point soup you could have o point soup and chicken salad or ham salad.

xx

8. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Ive got 1 point left for today! But in my defense, I had a gorgeous sunday roast (first bit of proper food ive eaten in 3 days coz ive been unwell!) and I am going to bed quite shortly coz im shattered so proberly wont want anything else today anyway!

Iv got a point free jelly in the fridge so can always munch on that if I really have to have something!

9. weemissnaughty

weemissnaughty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    cereal sounds good esp cookie crunch - i've never bought it but it always sounds really good - if i got it i dont think i'd be able to only eat a portion lol:) i've got 4.5 left today and i plan on using them on a weight watchers sticky toffee pud (has anyone tried it? this is the first time i've bought them) and a frozen low fat chocolate mousse whilst watching x factor :D to make up for the fact i dont have the take away i usually have!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.