Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Only have 2.5pts left for the day!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    What will I do with them??

I thought maybe a bowl of cereal later to tide me over til bed time?

I did have a big roast dinner and I spent a whopping 6.5pts on a slice of cheesecake so I can't grumble!

As you can see I am not a believer in saving points! As a serious over-eater I need every single one!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    A bowl of cereal sounds like a fabulous idea, or some toast? Maybe a banana if you like them :) xxx

4. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cereal sounds good!! or some crackers with cream cheese? ham salad?

5. Miss Justina

Miss Justina Member

You'll probably think its revolting, but I really like a banana mashed on a slice of toast? Would that fit in with your points? Its really filling!!! Cheesecake sounds AWESOME!!! x x

6. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I am not sure if the cheesecake was worth 6.5 pts although it was a toffee and chocolate one! A few days ago I would have eaten half of it at 19.5 points! Shocking.

I think I will have cereals. I have some cookie crisp that work out at 2.5pts for 30g with milk.

x

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Look at how well your doing not having loads of cheesecake :) although 6.5 points is alot if you hadn't had it you may of had all your points and thought sod it I'll have some anyway so I think you did the right thing, I've used points on high pointed food lots and left me with little so I have weetabix or porridge, chicken salad, o point soup you could have o point soup and chicken salad or ham salad.

xx

8. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Ive got 1 point left for today! But in my defense, I had a gorgeous sunday roast (first bit of proper food ive eaten in 3 days coz ive been unwell!) and I am going to bed quite shortly coz im shattered so proberly wont want anything else today anyway!

Iv got a point free jelly in the fridge so can always munch on that if I really have to have something!

9. weemissnaughty

weemissnaughty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    cereal sounds good esp cookie crunch - i've never bought it but it always sounds really good - if i got it i dont think i'd be able to only eat a portion lol:) i've got 4.5 left today and i plan on using them on a weight watchers sticky toffee pud (has anyone tried it? this is the first time i've bought them) and a frozen low fat chocolate mousse whilst watching x factor :D to make up for the fact i dont have the take away i usually have!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.