Only have 2.5pts left for the day!

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
What will I do with them??

I thought maybe a bowl of cereal later to tide me over til bed time?

I did have a big roast dinner and I spent a whopping 6.5pts on a slice of cheesecake so I can't grumble!

As you can see I am not a believer in saving points! As a serious over-eater I need every single one!

x

Cereal sounds good!! or some crackers with cream cheese? ham salad?

You'll probably think its revolting, but I really like a banana mashed on a slice of toast? Would that fit in with your points? Its really filling!!! Cheesecake sounds AWESOME!!! x x

I am not sure if the cheesecake was worth 6.5 pts although it was a toffee and chocolate one! A few days ago I would have eaten half of it at 19.5 points! Shocking.

I think I will have cereals. I have some cookie crisp that work out at 2.5pts for 30g with milk.

x

Look at how well your doing not having loads of cheesecake :) although 6.5 points is alot if you hadn't had it you may of had all your points and thought sod it I'll have some anyway so I think you did the right thing, I've used points on high pointed food lots and left me with little so I have weetabix or porridge, chicken salad, o point soup you could have o point soup and chicken salad or ham salad.

xx

Ive got 1 point left for today! But in my defense, I had a gorgeous sunday roast (first bit of proper food ive eaten in 3 days coz ive been unwell!) and I am going to bed quite shortly coz im shattered so proberly wont want anything else today anyway!

Iv got a point free jelly in the fridge so can always munch on that if I really have to have something!

cereal sounds good esp cookie crunch - i've never bought it but it always sounds really good - if i got it i dont think i'd be able to only eat a portion lol:) i've got 4.5 left today and i plan on using them on a weight watchers sticky toffee pud (has anyone tried it? this is the first time i've bought them) and a frozen low fat chocolate mousse whilst watching x factor :D to make up for the fact i dont have the take away i usually have!

Back