Only i can help myself...

Hi there, I know it's so hard. I lost my precious mom this time last year and i am an emotional eater so when i feel low i go for the food for that short term fix and boy is it short term, more or less straight away i feel worse than i did originally so i am really trying hard. If you do eat i find its best to have a meal (meat , fish ) and fill myself up so i am not snacking constantly. I'm ss at moment and really trying because i have promised myself if i keep this up till xmas i can have a lovely christmas diinner, Keep going chick and christmas will taste so much better. look at all that weight you've lost already hey (lucky you). sorry if babbling X

You're not babbling Dol, you're right! I am just gonna take one day at a time, not try to give up cos xmas is nearly upon us, and dont worry about what i cant change eg meals coming up. Then get back on ss in the new year. I wanna be THIN!

Thanks FFFish, i think its only just sinking in how well i have done. I still FEEL fat, still go to the big clothes in shops, etc. But i still have a long way to go, and NEED to stick to cd!

Then it is as you say - only YOU can do this hon, and if you want it bad enough you will! One day at a time is all you can expect, sometimes even just one hour at a time when things get REALLY tough! And yeah, you have a long way to go but it's a HELL of a lot shorter a distance now than it was!!!

Your feeling fat still is, from what others have told me, really a common problem for those who have lost heaps of weight... I have no idea what the solution is, I guess its a case of getting your head round the fact that you've lost so much and that it is a significant change and will take you a while to adjust to... perhaps others who have or are experiencing the same will be able to offer words of wisdom or advice ? :D Either way - you are doing fantastically and you CAN do this!

Ooohh, i want it SOOO BADLY! My bf is 6'2'', and FIT FIT FIT! He has the bod of a 25 year old, although he is 40! Puts me to shame, and i realise how silly we look together! I wanna be like him and his skinny ass! I WILL wear a bikini on the beach next summer!

Who's that then?

Ooohh, i want it SOOO BADLY! My bf is 6'2'', and FIT FIT FIT! He has the bod of a 25 year old, although he is 40! Puts me to shame, and i realise how silly we look together! I wanna be like him and his skinny ass! I WILL wear a bikini on the beach next summer!

New b/f have you? Sounds gorgeous! Only been away 6 days! Speak to you later.

Dizzy x

Hun we all have faith in u we know u r going to be in your bikini next summer !!
Strength and determination is what u need and u have loads of it so roll on summer so u can prance around and show off next 2 your fit man :D

Back