OK New to this need all the help I can get

guard2189

Afternoon to you all

Hi I'm Richard,

I've decided that after 35 years of eating what I like it's time to sort myself out.

I've reached that point where the scales scare the (naughty words removed) out of me.

I have to be honest my main motivation is the fact I'm expecting my first child in February next year. Its time to step up, grow up and become the father I want to be.

My main problem is when I'm tired after a long shift at work, on my way home, i have to pass two popular fast food restaurants. They know what they are doing 24 hours a day, 10 miles apart. Just so if you resist the first one the second one is bound to get you.

Hopefully by posting I can find help and support

Looking forward to speaking to you all

Richard

Hi Richard
Congrats on the upcoming sproglet. I'm afraid I don't SW so I cant offer any advice on that, but the peeps here are fab and supportive.

As for your fast food problem, I can offer some advice. Now it might sound extreme, but this is what I would (have to) do. Move. Or change jobs. Either's valid.

Anyway good luck on your journey (the weightloss and past those temptation traps), and hope to see you out on the forum.

DM

Back