1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Only i could do that...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by donna70, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. donna70

donna70 Member

Did cambridge for a week and lost 4 pounds,i didn't do sole source though i was doing the 1000kcal plan but still ate very little.Have just been weighed following ww for a week,eating like a horse and have lost 8.5 pounds!!:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!!! That is an amazing loss!! Well done!!!!

4. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

:wow: Well done you!!! Im going to save this thread for future reference when people worry about making the move

Sooooo youre liking WW then ;)

5. donna70

donna70 Member

Am loving it, its great not having to make excuses not to eat out or sit and eat with the children. I know the weight loss will slow down but its a small price to pay.

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Now you just need to update your ticker - make sure everyone can see that fantastic loss on your signature! ;)

7. Starlight

Youre SO right! I love that I can take my niece to McDs and eat with her. We were at a Fun Day yesterday and we both had burgers together... its fantastic :)

8. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Well-Known Member

well done thats fantastic!

9. donna70

donna70 Member

Starlight, sorry for being so nosey but have you lost your weight solely on ww or cd as well, you've done so well.

10. Starlight