only lbs to target, not stones!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
really pleased with this week's weigh in, 2lb off, getting me my 3 st award and also i am now 13.5lb from my target. no stones, just pounds!! eeeek! :talk017::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congratulations!! Thats awesome! Well done :)

Congratulations that's fantastic can't wait till Ive only got pounds left to lose!

wow great stuff! it must be a wonderful feeling :)

i have just over 7 1/2 stone til target- but i'm looking forward to losing another half stone- then i'll have less than 100 lb to go *grin*

wtg that's amazing x

Well done! Keep going... You're nearly there!

Fabulous - way to go!

Fantastic stuff!!! That will definitely keep you on track to reach your goal even more so now!

WOOOOOOOO! Go you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you everyone:) it feels fantastic! Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face! Feeling really motivated to go get those last 2 awards and my target. I've been at target before but I ended up doing it on my own as person I used to go to group with stopped going. This time I plan to stay a regular member of group and attend meetings probably every other week. I'll still get weighed weekly until I'm confident about maintaining I think. Possibly a few months to go but I'll get there:)

Yah!!! Im like that myself suddenly realised 10 pounds to go. If i knuckle down that can be gone in six weeks!!!!

Fab you go girl!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic! Must give you such a boost :) Well done!! x

Back