Only Letting myself down

Wanttobeslim

I will do it!!
I admit - I've been eating!! I changed to CD from LL 10 days ago and since then I have lost the grand total of 0 lbs!!!! It started with there being one day too many between LL and CD and having to have a protein/salad meal to plug the gap, I still lost 4lbs between last weigh in at LL and 1st one on CD. However, the gremlins have done their work since then and it's been oh it won't harm you still lost weight when you ate!! I have had a crappy week at work and TOTM is looming which is no excuse but I've used it as an excuse! I'm really disappointed with myself, I am doing this to achieve my goal of going for my 3rd attempt at IVF. I've had 2 failed goes and the doc won't do it again till my BMI is 28, so why am I doing this to myself. I desperately want a baby and I'm sabotaging my chances. AaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhH!!!

I have a wedding this weekend and hoped to be 10lbs lighter than I actually am. I am also going to see George Michael at Wembley on Sunday and despite his preferences would have liked to look foxy!!

I am back on the wagon as of now, I'm hoping that by writing this down and admitting to cheating that I will be too ashamed to cheat anymore :sigh: Thanks for reading this, sorry for the me post:break_diet:

sounds like u are feeling a lot of pressure at the moment :(

u have done so incredibly well and i think u r being too hard on urself for what is only a 10 day hiccup in which u have not gained an ounce!! on CD my hiccups were usually a 7lb gain so please lighten up on urself.

dont worry about what weight u were meant to be for the wedding...go and relax and RELAX!

u r not scuppering ur chances of having a baby...we r talking about 10 days and again, no weight gained in that time.

i think if u keep beating urself up u r gonna convince urself that u arent worth much and then u will carry on eating. deep breaths, a bit of self pampering (non food treats like bubble bath and a good magazine!) and pat urself on the back for how well u have done so far! u CAN lose this weight...i just think u need to step back and think about what u want and how u r going to get it...not stressing and beating urself up..that'll only lead to punishing urself with food.

im the same way so totally understand where u r coming from. good luck hun xxxx

Clean slate now!

What is done is done and move on from here.

I have a 11 days almost done on step 2 790 plan and feeling once again I will get to goal. Give up on SSing.:break_diet:

What I would say is nip it in the bud now and don't let it slide anymore as it does not take much for it to slip into a landslide.

I love George Michael as well...Last Christmas..:whistle:

Love Mini xxx

Aww hun why dont you join the fallen angels in the strugglers and restarters thread, we are all trying to get back on the wagon

Clean slate now!

What is done is done and move on from here.

I have a 11 days almost done on step 2 790 plan and feeling once again I will get to goal. Give up on SSing.:break_diet:

What I would say is nip it in the bud now and don't let it slide anymore as it does not take much for it to slip into a landslide.

I love George Michael as well...Last Christmas..:whistle:

Love Mini xxx

Mini...you are rocking on 790 plan and it sounds like you have found your path with this :D 11 days is fantastic work!!

It is going very well apart from terrible constipation,:sick0019: I was not taking my fibre 89, but back onto a teaspoonful a day as from this evening.

The beautiful weather is a big help, lifts the spirits.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone for your comments. Well done Mini - your are doing so well...

Well I am off work today to find something to wear for the wedding, I tried some on last week and I am down 2 sizes so I will focus on that and not on stuffing my face!! Still need to get something to hold the paunch in though - anyone got any recommendations for magic knickers/girdles/corsets?

Hi hun :wavey:

We all have blips on the way. I took a break for a couple of months, then got back to ssing and did really well then had a car crash and ate crap for the rest of the week :break_diet: I get weighed sat and know that I'm going to be disappointed but thems the breaks i guess.

I've sorted myself out AGAIN (hopefully) and will have lost lots when i get weighed again in 2 weeks time.

As everyone has said you've had 10 days cheating and havn't gained any weight so WELL DONE YOU! Just get your mind back on track and get back to it.

We're all her for you anytime, i couldn't have got this far without this site.

Sending the not needing/wanting to eat vibes (can I have some too please?) :vibes:

Take care hun

Jo xx

Feeling much better about things now, thanks for your comments. Went to the wedding on Saturday and got loads of comments although the photos still horrify me!!

George was great on Sunday too!! CDC advised me to do AAM this week although it's only week 3 on CD I had already done 8 weeks of LL... Any ideas on how to cook the fish/chicken ( can't stand Quorn or cottage cheese)

I used to kebab up the chicken on a stick with courgettes and mushroom and a very light sprinkly of cajun spice.

Then grill 4 mins each side and then 1 minute in the microwave to make sure you don't get a dodgy tummy and they taste suuuper!

m.

Back