Only lost 1lb first week @ SW..so guttedp

Nero

I need some advise on what went wrong.

I joined SW last week and been good all week with my food intake but when i went to weigh my self today i only lost 1lb in the first week (note i also started my period today )

Am currently 11st 6lb but would like to lose 2st.

My friend joined with me and lost 5lb. Am happy for her but gutted with my results and it's having impact on my motivation

Please share your thoughts and advice

Thanks

Note

I think your answered your own question with saying your period started.

Try not to compare your losses to others. There could be lots of reasons why someone else loses more than you.

Stick at it and you will see those lbs drop off.:)

Do you have much weight to lose? It's easier to lose when you have more of it. Stick to it this week as well and the weig loss King catch up, especially as you are on your period, I rad somewhere you can temporarily put on between 1 and 8lbs that week due to water retention and bloating etc. Try not to worry :)

Thanks guys for the replys... i am not going to give up this time and am going to stick to the plan.
i have also started going gym as well so hopefully i will some positive results in the coming weeks.

Yhh am trying not 2 make any excuses any more... zumba sounds fun i used to go every Wednesday..gd luck with your journey

Back