only today

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Well i joined sw last tues even to start weds am but im only starting today :sigh: . To cut a long story short we have had our card skimmed and the b*******s have taking the whole of hubby's wage :cry:. I could be weeks before we get it back so my mum came up last night with lots of sw shopping to tie us over :D. Now i know this is daft but because i know that im not gonna have a loss i feel daft going to class. My consultant made a big deal last week about coming back and ooh i expect great things you always had a good 1st week loss and i know theres nothing i can do but just feel a bit silly. Well rant over just needed to get it out i think

Welcome and I hope you sort out your money...remember karma will be waiting for those wonderful people!!!!
Please go to class. It would be easy not to go but don't. If you have not lost and you don't know that, then there are reasons.
Today is the first day so be strong as you will find testing times, we all do...mostly in the form of cake with me....but try and the rewards will come.....
BE POSITIVE!!!
xx

So sorry to hear about your card! What absolute *******'S!!!
There are often things that happen along the way that make it hard to stick to plan and its particularly annoying if it happens when you are just getting started. How lovely though that your mum has helped you out and you can get on track. As for the consultant would it be worth giving her a text or call to let her know what has happened and then she may be more understanding and it will take the pressure off you for your first weigh in?
Theres still a couple of days food optimising to get under your belt and you may be surprised what that can do :) Good Luck with the weight loss and getting your money and cards sorted xxx

sending you some hugs hon, you can always be good from now and reduce the damage done

Cheers guys, im determined now i have my food to stick to it, i think i just needed to rant lol. To be fair if i have stayed the same i will be happy x

I agree that you should contact your consultant and explain what has happened. Then whatever happens at weigh-in, she will understand.

Back