Onwards & Upwards

Well it's Friday yay!!!... happy Easter weekend to all fellow slimmers ............so looking forward to a few extra treats..... got to live a little. A 2lb weight loss for me this week total loss so far in 12 weeks is 17.5lb, really happy :D.

House cleaning calls and shopping will arrive shortly, I will be back later to do day 6 of food dairy.

have a good day all

Well done on your loss Tracey that's fantastic :) x

Thank you Rkmriddell

yes it was a very nice surprise usually it is just 0.5 or 1 lb so a nice 2lb loss was great, any way back to food diary before i log off for the a night in front of the TV with my Friday night treats :D

Beginning week 2 of food diary

Day 1 of food diary

Breakfast ..... very healthy Greek yoghurt 0.5 and a pear and banana

snack....juice

Lunch......Jacket potato, barbeque chicken 1 syn, salad and salad cream 1 syn few pieces of pineapple.

snack....juice

Dinner..... chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, oyster sauce 3 syns corn flour, 0.5 syns, juice and a Greek yoghurt.

Treats french fries 5 syns, 22 g choccy 6 syns

Grand total 17 syns lol already on catch up

Have a great evening all
Tracey.

Last edited:
Good morning all what a beautiful looking day, almost tempted to do some gardening lol.

Wk2

Day 2 of food diary

breakfast.... branflakes HeB, milk heA choped kiwi and banana.

snack....glass of juice

Lunch.....

snack ......juice and fruit

dinner.... chilli, 2 syns boiled rice and salad, 1 pitta bread 7.5 syns, salad cream 1 syn

Treat.... 22g choccy 6 syns 2 scopps low fat ice cream 3 syns

Total syns 19 .5 syns so hopefully i will try and think of a syn free lunch.

have a great day all
Tracey

Last edited:
Hi aunty Tracey, I hope you have had a really nice easter with the family :) all your food looks great i must try the chinese dish you made. also where did you get your low fast ice cream from and what is it called? x

Hi Lou,
Easter was great ty, hope you had a nice time to, as far as the eating plan went it went out the windo come dinner time.... here goes

wk2 day 3 of eating plan

breakfast.....Greak yoghurt and fruit,cup of tea, dash of milk

snack.......... juice

Lunch.........jacket potato, beans and cheese HeA, tangerine

snack....... juice

diner...omh ! here goes, 1 onion bhaji, 8syns, 2 popadoms, 8syns, 1 tub each of mango and onion chutney syn value i guess about 10 syns

lamb rogan josh 6.5 syns, 1/2 chappati 3.5 syns, choccy bar 6syns, omg its a good job its easter.

total.... about 34 syns

so catch already is now a grand total of 25.5 syns so need a good 2 syn free days or minimum syn, and just 3 days to do it so thats 8 syns a day to catch up leaves me 3 days on 7 syns.

Hi all, back on plan after a good easter.

wk2 day 4

Breakfast ... 2 boiled eggs, 2 brown toast HeB with ittle marg 0.5 syns, cup of tea dash of milk from allownace.

snack....... juice

Lunch .... homemade broccoli and cauliflower soup, Greek yoghurt 0.5 syns

Dinner ... pork steak, cous cous with chopped peppers onions, sweetcorn and olives, salad the usual 1 syn
Have a great bank-holiday Monday

total 2 syns.....caught up on 13 syns from sunday :)

Tracey x

Last edited:
Hi all, back on plan after a good easter.

wk2 day 4

Breakfast ... 2 boiled eggs, 2 brown toast HeB with ittle marg 0.5 syns, cup of tea dash of milk from allownace.

snack....... juice

Lunch .... homemade broccoli and cauliflower soup, Greek yoghurt 0.5 syns

Dinner ... revise later

Have a great bank-holiday Monday

Tracey x

You'll do that easy!! X

Hi aunty tracey you will be able to do it as i know you hardly have any syns anyway so keep up the good work your doing fab x

Hi all

Had quite a busy day today, but all in all think todays menu will earn me back some syns

wk2 day 5

Breakfast ...greek yoghurt 0.5 syns , was rushing abit cup of tea dash of milk

snack......fat free activa yoghurt with an apple and banana , trying to make up for lack of breakfast, juice

lunch.... Hm cauliflower broccoli soup, small bowl of salad with ham and 2 boiled potatoes, 2 ryvita HexB , marg 0.5 syns

snack ..... juice

Dinner...... syn free chips, salad or corn on the cob, with homemade pizza using veggies and HexA cheese 5 syns. So looking forward to this, juice

Total syns 6

Have a great day all

Tracey x pulled back 19 syns from weekend.

Hi auntie Tracey I wanted to see how it went with the couscous that you had on monday as you was saying that you found it bland when you made it before. If I lost 1lb this week you should do really well lol. keep up the good work and i will see you soon x

Hi Aunty Tracey I havent heard from you in a while on here. is everything ok o have you been a busy bee today? I hope it goes well with your wi today, I ma sure you have done really well :) take care louise x

Hi LOu

just 0.5lb off this week Easter weekend total 18lb still happy but wish it was more but back on track, had a good treat last night after weigh in with meatballs and pasta but it then followed with apple, rhubarb crumble and custard lol.

not thought much on food today so maybe i will follow up later with the start of week 3 food diary. Anyway how are you? congrats on yr 1lb weight loss this week that's great for Easter weekend, and i am proud of u for not staying for the Chinese, well done Lou.

Ok gonna make a move need to go to the shops for fresh veggies and a few bits might look in Iceland at some ready cooked meats. Definatly making that mushroom soup and i probably need to make another batch of spag bol, pizza was great on the warbutons thins for just 5 syns will defiantly make those again, and i really want to try the donner meat out so I am going to get my Italian seasoning today.
have a great day Lou speak soon.

Aunty Tracey x

Back