onwards

Have you tried having Psyllium husk powder mixed into one of your shakes. I usually split my breakfast shake in the morning half in a mug and half in a bowl then I spoon in two teaspoons of Psyllium husk powder and stir and it makes a sort of lumpy porridge. It is a really good source of fibre and helps with the constipation if you have it every day. Hope you feel better soon.

:)HI EVERY ONE IM AT THE END OF MY FIRST WEEK SPENT ONE HOUR TO DAY LIVING IN THE LOO :sick0019: WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE CONSTIPATION IF ANY ONE KNOWS ! IVE LOST 1 STONE IN MY FIRST WEEK YAY ME LOL HAS ANY ONE HAD ANY HAIRLOSS IM A BIT WORRIED ABOUT IT :wave_cry:..AND WELL DONE EVERY ONE REALLY HELPS ME TO READ YOUR THREADS

Hi Nightnight well done on ur amazing weight loss thats excelelnt and getting through the first week on ss.
Often if u upp ur water intake it will help with the constipation or if that does not help u can something from ur cdc called Fibre 89 and that helps with ur constipation.

I have just restarted Lt today and i have a whole lot to lose as well as i weigh 27 stone:eek::eek: so if u would like a buddy through ur journey we can help each other. Take care and have a good day x

hiya,welcome to mini's best of luck with your journey. I take 2PH tabs everyday and have no more loo probs. You can get that stuff from your cdc either as roch mentioned. Congrats on you stone off so far, thats fab :)

becky xx

Hello Nightmare, i'm in the same position. First week and burning bottom, my friend and i have just started cambridge again!! she has just let me know that we can take dulcolax for our affliction, of down the chemist later to get some. Will be keeping an eye on your progress if thats allright, and will let you know about my own journey as i am 26 stone and 7lbs, need the support of all the lovely people on this chat forum.

Fantastic start, well done! xx

Just remember, we all need someone sometime, can't always be him in doors!!! It's just great to come on the forum and read other peoples problems and relate to them, and give your own point of view.

We are all different in so many ways, but all with one goal to lose the weight that stops us from doing the things that we want too!!

My first goal is to go on the Pepsi Max rollercoaster in Blackpool on July 20th.

Nightnight what is your first goal???

sorry for getting your name wrong first time!!!

Mini goals are a good idea - and give you some to work towards. You can easily reach mini goals and reward yourself with a non food treat.

A word of caution about Dulcolax....

Don't take the recommended 2 tablets, just try 1, and be prepared it can take up to 18 hours to take effect (in my experience!).

Let's just say the first time I tried I knocked back 2 and couldn't leave the house for most fo the next day:eek::D

1 is more than enough - my advice is to take it at about 7pm, then it will be out of your system by morning.

lol bless u i wouldent go on a rollercoaster if i was 7 stone! horrid things !!!!!!!!so how have u found your first week ? good luck on yr weight day bet u lost loads!

Really focused at the moment, weight day is Thursday so will let you know.

Rollercoaster is for 9 year lunatic son and hubby from hell(only kidding).

Come on then, what's your first mini goal, i'm waiting!!!!!!

Thanks Dinasaur, forgot to say that, my friend did tell me that.

:)HI EVERY ONE IM AT THE END OF MY FIRST WEEK SPENT ONE HOUR TO DAY LIVING IN THE LOO :sick0019: WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE CONSTIPATION IF ANY ONE KNOWS ! IVE LOST 1 STONE IN MY FIRST WEEK YAY ME LOL HAS ANY ONE HAD ANY HAIRLOSS IM A BIT WORRIED ABOUT IT :wave_cry:..AND WELL DONE EVERY ONE REALLY HELPS ME TO READ YOUR THREADS

For all you out there with burning bunged up bums. Here's a valuable piece of advise................

Use senokot or dulcolax to have a good clear out. Then take Fibresure capsules every day. They don't seem to effect ketosis or weight loss and keep you regular, pain free and "business" is normal consistency etc.
I get them in Boots in the section with the vitamins and supplements. It says to take 6 a day 2 x 3 times but I take 3 x 2times and try to take them when I'm having shakes etc. You may still need to do a clear out every now and then but I swear by these

Thanks Hotstuff for your wisdow in this sensitive area.

Well done your weight loss, you're doing really well!!!!

Back