Ooh, I'm SO glad I've found you!

Hi All,
This is my 3rd day on Lipotrim. This is the first VLCD I have ever used. I am 12 stone, and only 4ft 7ins tall, so look ridiculous. I am doing ok at the moment, While I am at work (I have 3 jobs) i find it easy, but when I am at home (I have 3 children) i find myself almost forgetting about the TFR part. I haven't slipped up yet though and I can't honestly see myself doing so.
I just wanted to know, how did others find their first week? My friend lost an amazing 7 stone on LT, and she said the first week is the worst, but I haven't had any bad days yet....Is this what you would call "Pride before a fall?!"

Welcome to the forum NUTBF..wow sounds like you have a busy life, that will make LT all the easier as you'll have no time to be thinking about food, or obsessing about what you might lose (like I do..lol).

I found the first week fine, had no headaches and not much hunger. Week 3 was when it got hard for me and was for a few weeks then but am flying now again. Drink loads and loads and loads of water..that's my only helpful tip..oh..and make this site your new best friend :)

I lost 8.5 but most people do more so you should get at least 7lbs!!

Welcome to the forum and to Lipotrim... It really differs from person to person.... I am really struggling now in my 11th week, more than i remember the first week (not that that means anything at my age!! lol)

As Ella says you should lose at least 7lbs, but some people have lost 11lb in their first week!!

Well done for sailing through the first few days x x

Hi All,
This is my 3rd day on Lipotrim. This is the first VLCD I have ever used. I am 12 stone, and only 4ft 7ins tall, so look ridiculous. I am doing ok at the moment, While I am at work (I have 3 jobs) i find it easy, but when I am at home (I have 3 children) i find myself almost forgetting about the TFR part. I haven't slipped up yet though and I can't honestly see myself doing so.
I just wanted to know, how did others find their first week? My friend lost an amazing 7 stone on LT, and she said the first week is the worst, but I haven't had any bad days yet....Is this what you would call "Pride before a fall?!"
welcome to teh forum. If you've made it to day 3, you will be fine. The first week is hard around day 4 & 5 but just drink a glass of water if you feel hungry. once ketosis kicks in (day 6 for me) you will no longer feel hungry. You should loose 7-lb if you stick to the diet 100%. good luck. keep in touch here, xxx

hey chick well done on starting tfr. on my first week i suffered really bad in my first week but once i got to weigh day i had lost 12lb and it gave me the motivation to get to the next week. so 20 weeks in and im still going strong x x x

I remember feeling very dizzy and faint on day 5, that I had to go lie down, but from day 6 - I was flying ... week 9, still going strong, and lost 3 stone :)

Back