oooh blimey....I'm pregnant!!!

dont they say that pregnancy is a common side effect of the cambridge diet......(lol) my sister was doing really well (and in fairness she is still keeping the weight off) but she had one night of feeling rather sexy with her new figure and the desire to wear false eye lashes and now look whats happened she is expecting baby number 3 .......let this be a lesson to us ladies lol x

thankyou everyone! I'll put up a pregnancy ticker just as soon as I have talked to my midwife and sorted my dates!

yep, I'd heard that one of the side effects of cd was having babies, but that's just fine by me... and for those who are trying, don't believe those that say it'll take months to conceive, I was counting on that to be able to lose the last stone, but conceived immediately! but it's all good, i'm not complaining

things still seem to be going okay, though started spotting in the week and freaked out a bit =(

anyway, seeing my midwife for the first time today, also am having a few days off around the bank holiday, so am nice and chilled =)

Back