oooh fat photos!!!

littlestars

Just found some photos on my phone that my youngest little boy had taken of me when i wasn't aware...OMG i am so FAT!!! :cry::cry::cry:
I knew that being a size 18/20 i was big but my hubby always says i carry it well :confused: or better than other women!!:confused::eek: Clearly he has been softening the blow!
I look awful!
I have put the photos in a FAT FILE on my PC and hopefully i will be able to show the difference one day on the before and after pics, but right now after finding those photos and trying on my wedding dress from 5 years ago and it being about a mile away from fitting, i feel that i am ready for the challenge and once this blubber is gone it ain't coming back!!!

Recently it was my fiance's 40th and he didn't want any fuss so his Mam arranged a small birthday tea. She took a picture of me and my nephew who is 5, I'm sitting on a kitchen chair with him in front of me, leaning forward with my arms wrapped round him and I seriously look like I'm about to eat him lol plus I look like I've already eaten another small child. I look huge, my arms look massive and the top I'm wearing definitely needs bining cos it does me no favours at all.

It has made me more determined to shift the fat so I suppose that's good lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I've some terrible fat photos from a holiday to Paris that I hide as much as possible, I put one or two up here but they were the "best" ones. I avoided the camera when I was bigger and at 40lbs lighter I'm still avoiding the camera lol. When you have a sister who's size 6, you'll always look big beside her! :( When I lose another 5-6lbs, I will put a recent pic of myself up here and see if anyone can notice the diff :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
I've some terrible fat photos from a holiday to Paris that I hide as much as possible, I put one or two up here but they were the "best" ones. I avoided the camera when I was bigger and at 40lbs lighter I'm still avoiding the camera lol. When you have a sister who's size 6, you'll always look big beside her! :( When I lose another 5-6lbs, I will put a recent pic of myself up here and see if anyone can notice the diff :) x

My best friend is a size 12, I'm 22/24. She is just under 5 foot, I'm 5 foot 6 and she has size 4 feet and mine are size 8.

I know I'll always be taller than her and my feet will always be bigger but I'd love a photo of the two of us where I don't look like I'm three times the width of her, that would be a prized photo x

Its actually a photo that started my weight loss of again. It was at my best friends wedding and someone took a sideways pic of me unawares... I knew sub conciously i had put atound a stone on but you just try and forget about it but that picture changed everything i was disgusted in myself and its true that a picture taken in the wrong way can make u realise the real damage ...i had lost over a stone the year before and after a recnet breakup it slowly started piling on again but i

Never realised the damage there me back up to a 14 to 16 again and her a petite nice sized 8 ... That has now officially become my fat photo

My best friend is a size 12, I'm 22/24. She is just under 5 foot, I'm 5 foot 6 and she has size 4 feet and mine are size 8.

I know I'll always be taller than her and my feet will always be bigger but I'd love a photo of the two of us where I don't look like I'm three times the width of her, that would be a prized photo x

You understand my dilemma then lol!? My sister is about 5' 4" and I'm 5' 6". She has teeny size 3-4 feet and I'm size 7. Shes so petite and has the tiniest waist I've ever seen. She still manages to have DD boobs though! I'm broad boned with smaller boobs. And shes insanely pretty. We joke that she got all the good genes! My whole life is spent listening to how amazing my sister looks and how we "arent alike at all" and how I "look older than her" even though I'm 2 years younger.

Maybe I'll stop rambling before I get myself depressed lol :p. I need to learn to accept myself the way I am/look and not idolise what is impossible for me to be.
I have lost 40lb and quite proud of that achievement so far. Fitting into size 12s again and feeling good but a bit to go before they fit "nicely" again. We'll get ourselves to where we're comfy being I think :D Then we can keep our fat photos and be like "cant BELIEVE I used to look like that" :8855:

My friend hates being short and she can never get shoes in her tiny size so she said she is jealous of me lol I bet she's not jealous of the huge jeans though!

One day when I'm at goal I'll take a picture of us both in my jeans, one of us in each leg lol.

We'll get there, all of us x

Back