Oooh no...

sharonskippins

Hi ladies:wave_cry:
im now into mt 4th week on xenical with no problems what so ever ...even wondered if they worked. Well i can tell you yes they do. My son was 7 on Friday and he had a party at home, i was really good and prepared prawns, salad and new potatoes steering clear of the naughty stuff. I ended up having a few crisps and had some birthday cake, i was dissapointed but counted my points (ww). The next day nothing but sunday morning i has the orange oil...a lot just once and again this morning. I was going swimming this morning but too scared lol!!! I now know not to be too relaxed about things. I have my months appointment with doctor tommorrow hope i can get another prescription as they are helping me not to binge eat and indulge in takeaways!!! :rotflmao:Sharon x

*hugs* Hope you`re feeling better now x

Maybe you can go swimming later if ur better? x

Oh no well atleast it has kinda taught you a lesson! I no it puts me off indulging!! Good luck at doctors tomorrow! x

the fact that they are showing they are workin brings comfort in a strange way lol.. now you can comcentrate on what your doing without wondering if those pills are even worth taking xxx

I was the same on Week1, bought a Chinese Takeaway and thought I was being good going for boiled rice instead of my usual chips. 24 hours later lets just say I knew the answer to that one :(

Back