1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

OOohhh - 11 lbs in 3 days !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Helen Clark, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Helen Clark

Helen Clark Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Everyone

Unfortunately not as marvelous as it seems :-(
    I have picked up a tummy virus and have been very ill since Saturday. I am 11 lbs lighter due to dehydration etc.
    I'd like to think that when I am over this bug, that I maybe able to keep 2-3 lbs of that off though :0)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear you're unwell Helen, but as you say, if there can be a positive about it then hopefully you'll be able to keep your loss - if that makes sense? lol

I went to Egypt in January and had "egyptian tummy" (aka Pharoah's Revenge) for the whole week we were there and for about 7 weeks after coming home. :eek: Before Xmas I was just under the 14 stone mark and when I started WW at the end of March I was just over 13 stone. I wasn't dieting so I can only put my weight loss down to the tummy bug I had in January. Have to say I much prefer the SW plan. :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.