oooo a change on the user cp....fab!!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
just noticed that you can now add those pesky 1/2lbs to your info in the user cp!!
noticed a newbie who had xx.5 as their start weight so went to see if it would let me and it now does!
def didnt when i started,lol!

pleases me......small things etc,lol!

I did the same, OP :) I'm so happy that my 'true' weight can shine!

That fraction makes all the difference!

Oh that is good news - thanks for pointing that out. My start weight was also a .5 and so its good to have that little extra loss recorded - it all adds up!:)

Awee thats fab aint it :) this site is brill xx

Bit off subject girls but can I ask - how did you get the slimming world badges for your signatures? xxx

if you go into the off topic question theres a sticky thread right at the top explaining exactly how you can do it and all of the stickers are in that thread too.

Magic, thanks :)

...edit: Shame the ticker still wont allow the halves :(

Magic, thanks :)

...edit: Shame the ticker still wont allow the halves :(

Hun, Ticker factory does let you do halves! I've always been able to put .5 on Ticker factory, but it's only now that I can update the halves on Minimins xxx

Tickers have always had halves. I'm at a nice, round number now, so can't show off a half :(

Still can't do height halves though - I'm five-seven-and-a-half, not five-eight really :(

yep i see your ticker is from ticker factory so you can have halves! see mine!
ive always had halves on there......just bugged me that it didnt match on here :) does now!

eee, I had no idea about the halves. I'm on a half now, so will go see, thanks all :)x

Back