oooooopppppssss :(

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
(my other half is typing this for me so you can blame him for the typos)

Hi all, hope you all are getting on ok?

I am not doing so great I slipped yesterday morning in town and have ended up breaking my arm and elbow :( came out of hospital ths afternoon with it not fixed yet as apparently the break is so bad that they have to get special bits and bobs to put my elbow and arm back together. I will be going back on Thursday for the operation....so this means no diet for me for a few weeks till I am all sorted. I will sign in a few days to give you an update.

Keep drinking, stay positive and I hope you all shed these pounds :) xxx

Oh my god! You poor thing!!!

Forget the diet - you just get well honey.
Sending you LOADS of love and hugs, get well soon xxxx

Poor you! Sounds awful! You make me realise how lucky I was when I fell over a couple of weeks ago!

Hurry up and get well! I hope all goes well on Thursday and you will soon be raring to go again.

Our thoughts are with you.
x

Awwww Missy - how awful for you. You've really been through it.
I do hope your arm is sorted soon so that you can begin recovery.
Thinking of you
Take care
Tansyx:)

Oh my goodness, hope you are coping with the pain x

ouch!!! Hope you get better soon. You will be looking slim on the operating table cos I just looked at your ticker! Keep well!

ooo Missy that sounds nasty big HUGS hun and hope they put you back together on Thursday and you feel better for it xxxx

What a blow for you and so painful no doubt. I do hope the operation goes well and you make progress quickly. What a wonderful hubby you must have that he will sit there and type for you; he is obviously very supportive too. Maybe you can encourage him to keep us all updated with your progress because when times are tough its good to know that you have friends around who care. Huge hugs xx

Hope everything goes well for you on Thursday honey.....

(((((((((((big feel better soon hugs))))))))))))

:hug99: You poor thing,just what you need when you have just moved

Look after yourself and I hope you have a speedy recovery

Back