Oooops!

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I did the oat porrage stuff for breakfast as its the last thing left from my sample pack. Wasn't looking forward to it as I don't usually like that kind of thing. But.... I melted the bowl! :D so no porrage for me, I don't think I can eat from melted plastic.

I'm having a Biggest Loser bar now, and will have to have a Tesco one for lunch unless I have something low-carb, maybe some ham and a salad? I'd ask for advice but I'm off in 5 mins so won't see it! Oh well, lets hope the order arrives today and I can stick to it!

Well, after much checking it did come- too late for lunch though. I ate 4 slices of ham, I don't know enough about low carb to pick anything else! And there were no eggs.

Oh but I did taste the oatmeal and I know for certain not to order it now! I won't be trying it again for a while, plenty of people on here mention taste buds changing so I may try in a few months. If I get that far!

Iv heard mixed things about the porridge so im not sure what to expect. Im a big lover of porridge so im hoping il love it or itl have been a waste of money!

I quite like the porridge especially with a bit of cinnamon but it's not to everyone's taste, and it doesn't taste like porridge as such. You'll have to try and Ebay it if you really don't like it.

It seems more people like it than don't! I quite liked the caramel shake but some don't like stuff very sweet.... no way of knowing is there! Thats why I liked the sample pack! I did taste a little of it (trying not to get the plastic of course!) and it was quite sweet and had a 'normal' texture, if that makes sense.

BordersGirl- I only had the one pack, in my sample pack so no need to ebay! I just got my order with one of pretty much everything in so I can try everything!

BordersGirl- I only had the one pack, in my sample pack so no need to ebay! I just got my order with one of pretty much everything in so I can try everything!

That's good news. I meant Aisha really as she said that she had ordered loads and hadn't tried it.

I quite like the porridge especially with a bit of cinnamon but it's not to everyone's taste, and it doesn't taste like porridge as such. You'll have to try and Ebay it if you really don't like it.

I love cinnamon, didn't even think about adding it to it! yum will try that!

Oooh me too! Im gonna throw some cinnamon in and see how it tastes! :)

Back