Oooops!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
I gave into temptation and had a cheeseburger at McDs when I took the kids! Im so not eating now till tom - well maybe my strawberries but :(
Ooops! x

awww dont worry use flexible syns dont feel bad... have you had all your syns through the week if not dont be so down on yourself if you feel too bad dp a few days sucess express its only human to want some thing :D well done on the loss so far D: x

Thanks hun, nah I aint had all syns - never do but was trying to be good as out tomm but I may not eat as I dont like the food anyway and aint gonna drink as I just aint as cant afford not to lose weight this week!
x

How long have you been doing SW Claire1981? as lookin at your ticker we've lost bout the same and have bout the same to go to target? xxx

How long have you been doing SW Claire1981? as lookin at your ticker we've lost bout the same and have bout the same to go to target? xxx
I have been doing it since 7th jan so just over 6 mths!

Bloody hard tho eh

Well done on ya loss so far hun! x

Ive been doin it bout sixth months too! Yeah - Im struggling with it now....... but will pick myself back up soon! x

Ive been doin it bout sixth months too! Yeah - Im struggling with it now....... but will pick myself back up soon! x
Ok then hun - well we llwe can help each other yh - kick up bums etc!
x

kick me now then matey! None of my brand new holiday clothes are going to fit if I dont get my arse in to gear! xxx

kick me now then matey! None of my brand new holiday clothes are going to fit if I dont get my arse in to gear! xxx
>>>>>>>>>>>KICK!

COME ON GAL GET YA ARSE BK IN GEAR! LOL

WANNA GET IN THOSE CLOTHES YOU MUST BE GOOD AND EAT NICE YUMMY FREE S.W FOOD!

Return the favour now! >>>>>>>>>>

Aw you are a sweety, I lurve sweetys lol

am kicking your bum now claire, come on we can do it. what daxys your WI? xx

am kicking your bum now claire, come on we can do it. what daxys your WI? xx
weigh in is in the morning... iv bn gdish this wk but i was bad last week so may just balance it out!!

Good luck for tomorrow then. I've been slightly off plan recently but am back on track now and intend to lose a good 2 or 3 pound this week! Let me know how you get on xxx

i will do hun :)

when is your hun?

Im a Friday morning - not looking forward to this Fridays but really looking forward to next! Whats your target weight? xxxx

i dont know really - i wanna get in a size 12 lol

you hun?

I wanna be a 12/14 - but dont have a clue how much I'll weigh then! Ive set my ticker for 11 stone, but doubt I'll get to that, I think I'll be happy with bout 12 to 12 and a half stone, anything will be an improvement from the 18 stone I started from! xxx

I wanna be a 12/14 - but dont have a clue how much I'll weigh then! Ive set my ticker for 11 stone, but doubt I'll get to that, I think I'll be happy with bout 12 to 12 and a half stone, anything will be an improvement from the 18 stone I started from! xxx
I so agree with you - and yh our weight wont necessarily reflect the size of ours waists - we will get there matey! One day soon! xxxx

i want to be 11 stone as well. everyones shape is diffrent so its hard to say what size you will be when your 11stone. i have been there just, for a week seems like forever ago now, but im back up to 12.9 now. i know i can do it , cos i did and it felt good, cant tell you what size it made me as it was just a flooky one weigh in lol.

good luck girls

Back