:( Ooops

sapphirestara

Gold Member
What a day....I managed to put something I shouldnt have in my mouth and Im really cross with myself. I did it without even bloody thinking about it. High carb, high fat high sugar. Still reading as being in ketosis, but im miserable, and really hungry now!!!!!!!!!!!

:-( dont panic just carry on & forget it or you will drive yourself crazy

Drink plenty of water xx

Ok cool. Am gonna skip the final shake and start tomo. Which should be my week one weigh in! CRINGE!!! still think it was only 150cal and >15g of carbs. I was on default mode! What an idiot. Hopefully tomo will be ok. Thank you x

I know u don't want the extra kals when you've eaten .. But when I ate and didn't have all my shakes I felt crap! I would say have it and drink lots of water! .. Forget about it now! In my first week I bit a biscuit without thinking and then carried on and had it and still lost 10lbs Xx

Thank you ladies! Took your advice, and made a week one loss of 11lbs!! Thank you for being so lovely!! X

I keep dreaming that i've done this - it's really upsetting.

Sending hugs, petal. Anf well done on the loss!

Thank god you haven't! I felt really bad!! I just wasn't thinking! Curse you post office queue!! I don't even like what I ate!! Revert to type! Think I hadn't drunk enough and was craving, which up until yesterday wasn't a prob! Ah well! Done now!!

Thank you chick!!! Hope you're ok, you've had a bit of a day of it haven't you? Xx

sapphirestara said:
Thank god you haven't! I felt really bad!! I just wasn't thinking! Curse you post office queue!! I don't even like what I ate!! Revert to type! Think I hadn't drunk enough and was craving, which up until yesterday wasn't a prob! Ah well! Done now!!

Thank you chick!!! Hope you're ok, you've had a bit of a day of it haven't you? Xx

Bit of a 24 hrs, yeah. I'm fine. I'll be fine.

Violet, thank you! Gonna get me a ticker and update my stats! :D xx

Back