oops I did it again....

Sez

has started again!!
I have had a mega binge today. Not proud of it, but it happened and I guess now I move on. I have always been an emotional eater and thats what happened today.

I also think I could be called a compulsive eater, as I have eaten so much that my belly actually hurts. It was all carbs too, cookies, sos rolls, bread, biscuits etc etc. I feel physically ill now.

I'm not beating myself up over it. Its something I need to learn to control and deal with.

So now I need to ask, if I dont take any CD packs for a day or so, will I regain ketosis faster (as I am burning up the carbs I ingested, instead of CD packs.)? Or would I be just as well getting straight back on my three packs and getting my head around it properly again?

Thanks for your advice chaps! I know you will come good for me!!

Hiya Sez. I wish I knew the answer to your question! But thanks for posting this as it's comforting to know that I'm not on my own and that other people fall off the wagon too. I've been on this for 5 weeks and am desperate to hit that first stone off mark. Yet, as desperate as I am, I'm still scoffing in the evenings. I've only got 8 weeks to my holiday now and what was a reasonable target 4 weeks ago is getting really really pressured now. Poo. I so much love being in control - why aren't I???? Sending you lots of spooky vibes to give you the strength to climb right back on there!! xx

you are right, by avoiding the carbs in CD packs you will get back into ketosis faster
BUT this is not wise... you may feel deprived and want to eat something else!
best to have packs and just take a day longer to get back into ketosis
good luck x

Thank you guys!! Feeling very bloated and unconfortable now, yet oddly, still have huge urge to eat. No idea why, just have to deal with it.

I think I need to research and maybe try some reading matter on this subject, as its obviously not "right", is it?

Thanks again! xx

maybe thts where im going wrong! when i eat i skip my packs for a day..n then go and eat again as soon as i'm back in ketosis...silly arses arent we!

Back