Oops I fell off the wagon

Tiana

After a couple of rubbish losses this week and last week, I was thoroughly P'd off

I was good all day, then got to dinner time and I just snapped.

I made a cheese omlette.

I didn't really enjoy it that much it tasted really strange after 6 weeks with no food.

I'm a bit annoyed with myself for eating, but at the same time I'm pleased I managed to control myself enough to stick to food that wouldn't knock me out of ketosis.

Tomorrow is a new day, will be jumping straight back on.

Do you think I've done much damage?

can someone please move my post

I meant to put it on main board

Thanks

I think that you will be ok.

The egg and cheese are both high in protein so shouldnt knock you out of Ketosis so its only the cals.

xx

I think you need to do it now and again (eat real food that is!) and well done for keeping to low carb food for your blow out. I regularly have wafer thin ham when I'm doing vlcd's and it's sometimes just enough to put your craving for 'real' food to bed and let you get back on with your diet. Don't beat yourself up, it's a learning curve and you've learned that it didn't really taste as good as your imagination thought it would so you won't crave it in future. x

It's just a WS day, that's all. Even if you did WS every day, you would still expect to lose ~10lbs a month, so I think it will make little difference to you. Well done for sticking to ketogenic foods and making a good decision, and hopefully the scales will be good this week :)

Back