Oops - i've been a bit naughty

spudsbit

Well hello all;

It’s seems like ages since I did this and guess what it has been.

Well here’s the update;

My CDC went on holiday so I went 2 weeks before a WI and I lost 5.75lbs which I was really happy with. This weight loss put me in the 14’s for the first time in years so on 31.07.07 I weighed in at 14st 10.25lb in 7 weeks I was really happy.

I flew down to Bristol that night with my daughter and the festivities started at 11pm that night for Kitty B’s wedding. Kitty B and I didn’t go to bed till 5:30am on the Wednesday morning and she got me very very drunk. We only went to bed cos it was light and I didn’t want to get into trouble from my mum and dad who were asleep upstairs, as they went down on the Sunday. [Nearly 41 years old and didn’t want to incur the wrath of my mum and dad…… how sad is that].

Well I tried to be good and kept off the carbs till the day of the wedding, but then it all went to pot. Kitty B looked fantastic by the way but will let her tell you all about it when she returns from her honeymoon. hubby and i were stuck in a traffic jam on monday for 3 hours and i was stressed to bits. The kids had stayed in Monmouth with nana and granda for an extra day as hubby and i had bought 2 large pictures and could get them and the kids in the car.....so kids lost out, [not really they got spoilt and travelled up on Tuesday].

So at my weigh in on Tuesday 7/08/07 I’d put 4lb on…. But I’m back on SS and know I’ll shift that 4lb this week.

Well there we go…. That’s what I’ve been up to

thanks Sonkie..... as i say Kitty B will let you all know how it went [ even if she did call me auntie in law..... cheeky bug***]

All in all 4lbs. is not too bad and as you say you will have it off in no time.

Sounds like you all had a brill time at Kitty B's wedding:)

Love Mini xxx

thats not the half of it...... she keeps taking the mick out of my height.... she's about 8" taller than me and i passed on some trousers that were full length on me but were actually crop pants.... she took the mick out of me for days...... well i'll get her back....somehow.... i've just got to think of something.... it's not our falt that we're all short ar**s in my family.... my nephew is small and she married him.... so all cant be bad..... Any way.... she's fantastic and i love her to bits.... she's a welcome addition to the family.... not sure if she would say the same about me though ;-).

Ahem.....Guilty as charged ;) on all counts...although, I really wasn't the one giving my H2B (at the time) instructions on how to get every last drop of wine out of the box, and then reuse the bag as a pillow for the night! ROFL

Although to be fair, we didn't actually need a pillow for the night, just an hour or two!!!

Having a wonderfully relaxing honeymoon, Madeira is all I could have dreamed of and so much more.

Auntie Spudsbit - in Law :party0036:....could you please change the title of your thread to include *isobel please cover your ears* otherwise my excuses at my next weigh in won't hold any ground.

Here's a photo for now

K xxx

Attachments

• Kath&col.jpg
    Kath&col.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 143
Ahh, I forgot about that…….the memory is flooding back….. I’m sure Isabel will be understanding….. As long as you try to come to the Newcastle meet……

By the way….. I like the little smilie ….. looks just like me…… and just as short….[yes thought I would get that one in before you.]

Love the photo.

Don’t they make a wonderful couple…..

:D

aww nice pic :D congrats kittyb!

good luck with that 4lbs spud. i'd assume its all water and will come off quickly :)

Thank you :) :blush:

We're gonna set a stone challenge for mid Sept, so I return from Honeymoon on Monday night and Tuesday I'm back firmly on day one!!! :D

K xxx

Back